Get Away Plan: Part 2

The figure walked out of the shadows of the dark forest, and into the light. Guess who it was?

Peter Pan in the flesh and blood.

"Good God. You're everywhere! I swear it almost seems like you're stalking me!" I kidded, trying to distract him from the fact that I wasn't watching the lost boys like I said I was going to do.

"What are you doing here, Blair? I thought you were going to watch the boys." He said with a surprised tone and look on his face.

"Well...." Trailed off. I had to come up with something quick. "Well I was going to, but Felix said he had the boys under control so I've just been wondering around the forest. That's why I'm here. However, I'd like to ask you the same thing Pan. Why are YOU here?" I questioned with a look on my face that I knew something was going on and that I wanted answers.

He took a second then answered "Fine. You got me. I'm looking for the Truest Believer. Have you seen him? His name is Henry. He wasn't where I thought he would be. Which is weird... I'm always right... "

How did Pan know his name? He sure was gaining information fast. Then I remembered Henry was right behind me hiding behind a bush. What was he thinking right now? Was he scared? I felt so worried, but I didn't show it.

I looked around me trying to make an excuse. Why do I always have to come up with excuses?

"He's here already? Huh. I haven't seen him." I lied.

I guess it sounded like I was telling the truth, because he said, "Ok, well I'll be on my way now... Do you, uh, want to come with me?" He held out his hand towards me and a gentle smile came upon his lips.

I put on my sweetest smile and said "Uh, I don't think so... I don't want to distract you from finding him! And uh... I just wanted to think and stuff. yeah." Oh my god. As if that wasn't totally obvious I was up to something.

He put his hand down and said "Oh." His face seemed to sink a little. "It's fine... I'll see you Blair." He left as quickly as he came.

Is it weird that I kinda felt bad?

Still, I waited for him to be far away before I told Henry to come out.

"Henry, you can come out now." I said sweetly.

"Was that Peter Pan?" He asked.

"Yep. That was a close one. We need to head to Tink's place. Now. It has a protection spell on it. It can keep Pan out... I think?" I said with a chuckle.

"I want to thank you. He did seem a little... Evil I guess. I mean, I always that Peter Pan was a good guy. It doesn't matter now though." He paused for a little while "How did he know my name? I've never met him before. Or anyone on this island... before you." He said with a half smile on his face as he looked at me.

I blushed. Again. Geez, I need to stop. "Pan 'knows all'. It's dumb, I know."

We walked and shared info on our past for what seemed like forever. Somehow we got on the topic of how I got stuck here on the island. "Yeah I was abandoned by my brother Killian Jones or Captain Hook. Whatever people call him now."

"Hook? Hey, I know him! He's back in Storybrooke with my family!"

What?!

"WHAT?"