Inside the Treehouse

Blair's POV

^*^*^*^*^*^*

We entered Tink's treehouse. It was nothing new for me because I had been here a million times before.

Tinkerbell's treehouse has always been my safe place. It reminded me that all of the years I've been in Neverland, that I had a friend.

She may be totally annoying at times... and a big blabber mouth, but she will always be there for me.

That made me happy to know that someone had my back when I felt like I didn't have anyone at times.

I had a happy expression on my face as I walked inside. Seeing her treehouse always brought me joy.

Henry looked as if he was ready to explode. He looked so excited and happy.

Just like someone else I know...

Tinkerbell.

I couldn't help but smile to myself.

I darted toward my room that I helped Tinkerbell make in her tree house about two years ago.

It was a nice place to come to get away from Pan and the Lost Boys.

Whenever I actually had a day or two off...

Still, it was a really nice room. I painted the walls myself.

It had paintings of woodland animals, Mermaid Lagoon, Pixie Hallow, the Lost Boys camp, and other things like that.

"Woah. Cool room!" Henry had followed me.

"Thanks. I painted it myself and helped Tink make the furniture..." I replied. I didn't really know what to say. I felt really tongue tied.

It was weird. I've never really felt that way before.

"Your- are, uh... your- room. It's beautiful, I haha yeah." Henry said.

"Thanks." I said sheepishly.

Thanks Henry...