TinkerBell's Treehouse

Blair's POV---------

I started to climb up the built in ladder to the treehouse. Henry started to follow soon after.

It took about twenty minutes of climbing up, what seemed, to be a never ending tree. I gotta admit, it was exhausting.

Once I made it to the top, I toppled onto Tink's front porch. I laid there for a few minutes catching my breath.

I soon started to wonder where Henry was. I rolled over on my belly, and in a crawling matter, made my way over to look over the side. I swung my head to look down to see where he was.

...maybe a little too fast?...

Henry had just taken another step up and was one second from climbing onto the porch.

We were face to face. Just an inch away from each other. I scooted back a little so Henry could get up.

"Sorry, I didn't see you for a few minutes and was wondering where you were... Looks like you were right under my nose-" I joked and giggled. Oh my gosh. That was so stupid it made me cringe.

He gave me a half smile and laughed a little bit. I think he was focused on hurdling himself over the ladder and onto the porch.

As soon as he was up we both just collapsed on the wooden porch and made small talk.

I soon heard footsteps along with a familiar, friendly voice "Blair! You're back! I missed you so much. How long has it been? Like, a week?" She asked.

"Yeah just abou-" I replied until she cut me off.

"Ooh, and just who is this?" She asked with excitement.

"His name is Henry, but we need you to-" she cut me off again.

"Nice to meet you Henry! I'm Tinkerbell. Don't tell anybody, but I think I'm the only fairy without magic. And you know what else? Just last Saturday, Blair here put a snake in-"

"OKAY!" I usually don't cut people off, but she can't go blabbing about when I put a snake in Felix's tent. What? He screams like a friggin girl I just couldn't resist. That, AND the whole snake thing is super off topic. Tink tends to do that.

"Aww come on! Henry here won't tell anyone that it was you who put a snake in Felix's tent!" She said loud and clear, then covered her mouth with her hand cause she totally just blabbed.

Gee, I wonder why I'm her ONLY friend.

"Shut up!" I said in a loud whisper. She just giggled uncontrollably.

I looked over to see Henry looking at the treehouse in amazement.

The tree house was very detailed. I helped Tink redecorate it recently. I kinda looked like a little cottage, but more magnificent.

"So... shall we head in?" Tinkerbell asked.

____________________

So, I know it's been a little while since the last update. But I actually have had a life this week, witch is weird....

Well, still here it is and hope you like it!

Twitter:@oncergeek

Luv you all! AND IM AT 450 READS! You guys are amazing! So. much. love.!!!!! *breaks down in tears *

Will update soon. Also reason two I didn't update was that I had writers block, so GIVE ME IDEAS!

Bye- @oncergeek MUAH!