Almost there

Henry's POV

^*^*^*^*^*^*^

I was climbing the ladder up to a big tree house; which took forever might I add.

Blair was already far ahead of me, leaving me behind in the dust.

I was almost to the top.

"This is impossible!" I mumbled to myself.

I was just about ready to hop onto the deck and collapse from exhaustion, when suddenly Blair popped her head out unexpectedly (trying to look down the ladder to see where I was, I guess) and her face was inches away from mine.

Blair blushed and quickly pulled back. I hurdled my body on the deck.

"Sorry, I didn't see you for a few minutes and was wondering where you were... Looks like you were right under my nose." She said sheepishly and giggled a little.

Her giggles are cute.

We both lied down on the deck of the big, and absolutely beautiful tree house. It was the most beautiful building I ever saw.

We laid there for about 8 minutes and made small talk.

I asked thinks like:

-Who is in your family? besides Hook of course.

-How did you get here?

-So... Who is Pan really? Not like in the storybooks, right?

-What is you favorite food, color, place on the island?

She answered all of my questions simply, and we even got off subject and talked about random things. You know... Like normal people.

Then I asked her a question that I kinda regretted asking.

"So, do you have a boyfriend?" I asked sheepishly. To make it sound a little bit better I added "Or have you ever had a boyfriend?"

^*^*^*^*^*^

So..... Do you like the feels?

Just a little spoiler, I kinda want a love triangle with Blair, Pan, And Henry.

Just an idea I have so tell me if you like it or who you might want to get the most attention from Blair?

ALSO I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 675 READS!

Read on!

Bye luv you guys! XOXOXO

Twitter: @oncergeek