23

Tw rape , cnc , manipulation , gaslighting

The room was filling up with grunts and moaning. The man that was fucking her face had came inside of her mouth and the other man was about to cum inside her but he pulled out and came on her back. Samira was left a mess, her face was covered in tears, drool, and cum.

As the men left, Massimo got up from where he was sitting.

"You can go ahead and wash up upstairs" he said coldly

He walked towards Samira and looked at her in disgust however his voice said otherwise.

"Oh my goodness darling, look at how they left you"

She looked up at him with pleading eyes, and he cupped her cheek.

"Don't worry angel, I made the bad men go away" he said softly "I'm here to take care of you, but you know you shouldn't have made yourself feel good without permission... and should I even feel bad? I mean you're dripping from them having touched you"

Samira didn't even get the chance to respond before he started talking again.

"I think I'm gonna have to punish you doll, I honestly can't believe you let them touch you like that when I stated that you belonged to me" he began pulling down his sweats.

"I didn't wanna hurt you, but you're making me do this"

"no Massimo please.." she whimpered

"This is your fault, maybe if you weren't such a whore. I wouldn't have to do this"

Massimo flipped her over on her back and pinned her shoulders down onto the couch before slowly inserting himself in her. He had been wanting to do this for a while and if he didn't soon he'd never get the chance to do it.

"How do like to have your pathetic cunt abused hm"

He buried his face into her neck to mark it up and claim her.

"You're mine, you're my bitch" he said while thrusting into her

Samira was weeping but that only made him fuck her harder. Massimo was close to finishing and he decided to fill her up with his cum.

"Isn't that nice honey, you won't ever be able to escape me now that I've bred you" he kissed her forehead.

Once he was finally done and gave her a few wet rags and a towel so she could clean herself up. He proceeded to head upstairs, but before he reached the door he stopped and didn't even look back.

"Next time you shouldn't be such a slut when you know that your cunt belongs to me" the growled then walked out.

Massi met with the men once he left the basement. They exchanged a few words before he finally escorted them out.