21

Tw cnc , rape

After Samira had finished eating Massimo had placed her in her kennel so she could sleep for the night or at least sleep for part of it.

It was late and Massimo had sneaked into the basement. He took every step with caution to avoid making any noise. As soon as he got near her kennel he pulled up a stool and sat down. He sighed deeply while looking at her body.

He was palming at his cock through his sweats. There was a visible bulge since he had been thinking about her previously, and Samira looked so vulnerable and dainty at the time. He couldn't help but imagine the things he would do to her.

It didn't take long for him to finish, he had soiled his boxers which made him let out a deep groan. Samira jerked because of the noise. He was aware that Samira was a deep sleeper because of the other night however it still panicked him.

"Fucking hell" he said under his breath.

He lifted the crotch part of his sweats to avoid making more of a mess while walking of the steps. Once he reached the door, he stood there for a few seconds adjusting himself and trying to dust himself off.

He opened the door and immediately smiled

"Fellas" he greeted two men "I am so glad that you could make it" he held his arms open and hugged them both.

"so are we going through with it or no?" one of them questioned.

"No yeah she's down stairs sleeping" he answered "you gentlemen can go on and head down there" he said hurried.

"Alright" the other smiled while rubbing his hands together.

"I'll meet you men down there after I wash myself up"

As Massimo was leaving, one of the two men stopped him.

"Hey wait, here's the forms you asked us to sign"

"Ah yes, I almost forgot. Thank you" he grabbed the papers "don't mess her up too much" Massi chuckled.

The men were heading down the steps then stopped when they saw Samira in the Kennel. Their pace slowed down to avoid making any ruckus. Once they reached the kennel one of the men kicked the Kennel and they watched her wake up in a jerk. The other man moved towards the Kennel and unlocked it then grabbed Samira by her collar and attached a leash to it. She began to yell for Massimo but there was no sign of him anywhere, only two big men that could easily overpower her.

She kept yelling and yelling until one of the men covered her mouth with his big hands.