20

As the bathtub was filling Samira laid naked. She decided that it was taking too long and thought of a way to make time fly by. She scooted her butt closer to the tub's faucet and opened her legs.

She felt the water pulsing vibrations onto her clit. It took a while for her to get settled in the right spot but she finally got it.

She began bucking her hips upward from how good she was feeling. Small whimpers escaped her mouth every now and then. The feeling was building up at her core and she was beginning to arch her back and curl her toes. She was close and she knew that she was. She adjusted herself in a better position.

"Oh fuck. Fuck!" She moaned loudly

She couldn't hold it in anymore. Massimo had his ear pressed onto door and was listening the whole time. His cock was out and he had been stroking it. He couldn't help but listen to his pretty victim and imagine he was the one making her feel good. He was close to cumming and so was she, except he tried to keep as quiet as possible.

Then there it was, she began having an orgasm and letting out sighs of ecstasy. Just as she did Massimo followed, he accidentally thumped into the door, but Samira paid no attention to that as she was finishing off.

Finally she turned off the water and placed her bath bomb in it. She began humming a tune of music that Massi could hear.

He knew the tune and could hum along but didn't remember where he heard it. He sat by the restroom door and waited and waited.

"I'm done!" She yelled like she had before.

Massi got up and went to get a warm towel from the dryer. Once he entered she immediately covered up remembering that she was completely naked. Her eyes widened when she saw him.

"It's ok! I'm not gonna do anything, it's just me with a towel and the key to unlock you from the chain"

"I'm sorry.. I'm not used to this" her voice was still cold towards him.

She didn't want to be nice to him but it was the only option if she wanted to avoid getting hurt. She grabbed the towel that he had and immediately wrapped it around herself. Massi went to the chain and unlocked it from the handle and began to lead her out.

"You didn't finish your meal so I'm gonna reheat it for you so you could eat it now" she didn't say anything back.

It was awfully quiet when she ate this time. Massimo had something on his mind.