"Justin, you came into my life at the worst point of it, but that's a credit to you, because through the journey I had to go on, you stayed by my side. You helped me when I didn't know which way was up, or what way to turn. You pieced me back together and waited patiently for my brain to catch up to my heart. Something which I didn't think was possible, as they disagree a lot." There was a rumble of light laughter and Justin nodded teasingly as I fought to keep any tears from dripping out of my lashes. "I am eternally grateful for that though, because I can't imagine my life without you. You're brave and kind and care more for others than anyone else I know. You're a fantastic father and I know that you'll be just as good a husband. I love you so much, and can't wait to spend the rest of our lives together."

With the exchange of rings, the officiant pronounced us husband and wife. Justin's lips met mine in a magical, passionate kiss, whilst the guests erupted with cheers and clapped for us as we began our path back up the aisle hand in hand.

***********************************

Our honeymoon had been switched to a pre-wedding babymoon, at least until the time came where we could take a proper one. So we spent the following two weeks waiting for the arrival of our baby. Wyatt was excited to have a little sibling to play with, even though we'd had to point out that the baby wasn't going to be able to play with his trucks with him for quite some time.

It was a definite surprise on the evening before my birthday, when my waters broke as we cleared away after dinner and Justin had to rush us to the hospital. After seven and a half hours of labour, our daughter made her appearance in the world, clocking in at just a few minutes past midnight, synching her birthday with mine. She was a week early, and as I looked down at her, tucked tightly in my arms, I knew that it wasn't a coincidence. This was the way that it was meant to be.

"She's beautiful, just like you." Justin said fondly, wrapping his arm around my shoulders and smiling down at our daughter.

Her small eyes sparkled up at me, just as green as my own, under a thin layer of jet black hair. It was an unbelievable feeling to be holding her after all these months, and I already loved her with all my heart.

"Always the smooth talker." I said playfully, nudging him slightly.

"Can't help it, it seems you have special powers over me. Ones that I'm sure our daughter has inherited already."

I laughed as I stroked my thumb over the tiny fist that was wrapped around my finger, swaying slightly to soothe her.

"Oh definitely. Me and my sister were a force to be reckoned with. Looks like double trouble is back again." I teased.

He rolled his eyes with a groan, then smiled.

"I can handle that."

The door to the room opened, and Justin's mother entered with Wyatt.

"Congratulations my darlings." She said warmly, hugging her son and crossing to the bed, giving me a one armed hug and stroking the baby's head.

Justin lifted Wyatt up onto the bed, sitting him beside me, watching as his little face lit up at the sight of his baby sister.

"Thanks mom. Looks like you're a grandmother again."

She swatted him playfully and fixed a watery smile on her face, looking adoringly at her newest grandchild.

"What's her name?" She asked.

"Elyse." I answered, jostling her in my arms and showing her to Wyatt properly.

He reached out and touched her, his small hand stroking over her head as my eyes found my husband's.

"Elyse Reia Park." I announced.

He nodded, kissing my forehead affectionately. I was exhausted as I sat there, surrounded by my perfect little family. But even through the veil of tiredness, I was indescribably happy. As I mentally looked back over the last couple of years, I saw the journey that I'd taken. From self obsessed, irresponsible drifter, to happily married, employed mom of two. I would never get back the huge piece that was missing from my life, I understood that. My twin would never get to hold her baby niece, and I'd never share parenthood with her. But here and now, I knew that she was watching as always, I could feel her with me, and I knew that she would be the guardian angel that protected us. I finally understood that no matter how great the distance between us was, family could never be broken apart, and even with the loss I'd endured, I'd found something incredible, and finally had a purpose in life.