Chapter 1

The full image of the cover, just in case you guys can't see it—->

This chapter is dedicated to mxreska for having created the beautiful cover!

And the song used is Lost Without You by Freya Ridings (First heard it on Shadowhunters Season 3 Part B episode 1, and knew I just had to use it for this chapter!)

Akira's P. O. V:

I sit on the floor of my old cell, in the Dark Star guild. I gaze blankly down at the shackles around my wrists. I didn't bother trying to summon magic earlier because these were seal stone cuffs, meaning that they block my magic from me. I have cuffs around my ankles, too.

Sora hadn't released me of his mind control until after the cuffs were placed on me. Then, he'd left, and I was put in this dim cell.

I raise my head when the door opens. I blink my pink eyes at the sight of Kuro Ookami. He stops just inside the cell. He hasn't changed much since I last saw him. His black hair still spiky, his eyes, or, rather, eye, still a warm amber colour, the left eye being blind.

His face softens as he takes in my appearance. "It's good to see you again, Akira," Kuro greets, his voice deep and gravelly.

"Kuro-san..." I whisper, relieved to see that he's alright. "I'm sorry I never came back for you before—"

"Don't be. I'm just glad that you found a guild like Fairy Tail, and your family again," Kuro says, giving me a small smile.

We fall into silence, gazing at each other.

"You're done here, Kuro," Kaminari's voice echoes through the cell, causing said man to turn. Kaminari flicks his gaze from me to Kuro. "Good work. You may leave."

Kuro bows at Kaminari before he leaves the cell, without sparing me a second glance.

I'm now left alone with Master Sora.

Third Person's P. O. V:

Kuro exits the cell to find his sister waiting for him outside, a cruel smirk plastered on her face. "I can't believe that after all these years, we finally have the Crystal Bitch back. She's going to regret having escaped in the first place!" Shiro says smugly. She has long white hair the colour of snow, and her eyes are a deep red. She wears a long sleeved black dress with lace at the back, a black headband sits on top of her head, and on her feet are a pair of tall black boots with heels.

"....." Kuro doesn't respond, but stays silent.

The white haired beauty notices her brother's impassive expression. "What is it, Kuro? You've been silent more than normal ever since we got the Crystal Bitch back. Something on your mind?" Shiro asks.

"Hm? Oh. It's nothing, Shiro. I was just lost in thought," He replies, blinking his eyes.

"Well, if you say so, Kuro," Shiro says with a sigh in her voice.

"You go on ahead, Shiro. I'll catch up," Kuro tells her.

Shiro gaze at him for a couple of seconds before she says, "Okay. See you later, brother!" With that, Shiro turns on her heels and stalks down the corridor.

Kuro closes his eyes as he thinks back to his moment with Akira in the cell. He knew she could've easily killed Sora by crystallising him. He also knew that she let herself be captured. So, why...

Kuro snaps his eyes open as realisation dawns on him. His lips curl into a smirk. 'You always were a bright, young wizard, Akira.'

Back in the cell, Akira sits facing her former guild master, who smirks down at her triumphantly. She notices something held in his hands, the Dark Star guild stamp. "Did you enjoy your little reunion with Kuro?" Sora asks, sounding bemused.