33] Do I have to leave?

Magsimula sa umpisa

Mom:- So... You're his girlfriend now? Why didn't you tell me?

Amy:- Um... I mean, we are staying together and he did say he likes me... But, he never called me his girlfriend.

Mom:- What does that mean?

I looked down. I didn't know what to say. I mean, he loves me but he never accepted me as his girlfriend in public, it's all private.

Mom:- I'll tell you. It means, he's not sure yet.

Amy:- W-What?

Mom:- Unless he doesn't accept you as his girlfriend in public, how can you be? He's maybe, not sure or, he's thinking of something else, look, baby, he's a rich one, he might have a lot of girls and a reputation to maintain as well so unless, he doesn't accept you officially, don't fall for him.

Maybe she was right. I went around telling people that we were dating. He never did. He didn't accept me in front of anyone, not even his family.

Amy:- So? Should I move out of his place?

Mom:- Continue working here honey and come back home.

I wasn't sure of anything. Should I leave him like that? I mean, I'm not leaving him but just staying away from him. I'm not ready for it.

I gulped.

Amy:- Mom, if you need anything, please call me okay and by this week, I'll be moving out.

My break was over already. I hugged mom. She had to be back to work as well.

Amy:- I love you, Mom.

Mom:- Take Care okay. And I love you too.

She's right. I shouldn't be staying with him if he isn't sure. Or maybe, he is sure but... Somewhere, there is something still going on in his head and that's the reason, he never called me his girlfriend. He's confused. But yet? I mean, we've been close now and moving out from his house is going to be difficult for me.

-

Amy's POV:-

I reached home by 5:30 pm. Taehyung said he'll be home by 7 pm.

I'll have to tell him that I'll be moving out and everything. I hope he doesn't get pissed.

I was so drowned in my thoughts, it made me sad. I want to stay with him but, at the same time, mom is right. If I ain't his girlfriend, who am I to be with him in his house? But he loves me, he hasn't accepted me yet though.

Taehyung's POV:-

The door was open. I entered inside and saw Amy in the kitchen. She looked beautiful. That loose shirt and those shorts. It's been a long we haven't spent much time together due to work.

She didn't even come to know that I came home. Her eyes didn't meet mine yet. Her back was facing me as she was washing some vegetables near the sink.

I went close to her and grabbed her waist surprising her.
She shook a little and I started laughing.

Amy:- You trying to scare me? Ugh... Taehyung... Leave.

I kissed her neck as she bit her lip.