37] Family Time

Amy's POV:-

Last night I slept in his room with him. Maybe his sister knows that I'm here but not his Dad.
It would be so awkward if I just get up and have breakfast with them.
I already had a lot of office work pending.
It was 6:30 am. I was already awake and Taehyung was busy sleeping.

I woke up carefully placing his head over a pillow, did my daily routine and went into the kitchen.
There were workers already preparing breakfast for them.

I wanted to help.
Nobody knew me, but yesterday, a lot of them saw Taehyung carrying me inside the house so they listened to whatever I told them.

I gave them some time to rest and I decided to make breakfast.
I made pancakes, french toast, sandwiches and 2 types of milkshakes just the way Taehyung likes it and Rice along with soup for his Dad as that would be better for him.
I just hoped all of this would be fine.

.
.
.

There was still time for them to wake up and Taehyung...
Unless I don't disturb him, I don't think he'll ever wake up this early.

I decided to leave for the office because already I took a lot of holidays and now, I have to work more than the obvious. If I go early, I can finish my work faster so that I have time for the pending work which I can do later.

I didn't want to have breakfast with his family like that. I don't know what his Dad would think about me, last time when I had dinner with his family, the way Taehyung started to disturb me placing his hand on my thigh and making me act all nervous and look stupid in front of his Dad, I can't face him again with Taehyung being there sitting by my side.

I called his driver and decided to leave for the office.

-

Taehyung's POV:-

I woke up and couldn't find Amy with me. It was almost 10 am.
Why didn't she wake me up? I had to go to the office!
I guess she might already be up and having breakfast.

I had a shower and went to the dining table. Dad, unnie and Namjoon Hyung were sitting.

Alicia:- Good morning Tae.

Taehyung:- Morning Noona.

The breakfast was placed on the table. Everything was whatever I liked.

But... It's been so long and the workers changed as well... How did... Do they know this is what I like?

Dad:- Woahhh... This is the best food I've ever had. Who made the soup?

Dad asked one of the workers.
I could see unnie and Namjoon were enjoying it as well.

The minute I took a bite of the sandwich, I knew... It was Amy.

Worker:- Sir... There was a girl in the morning. She told us to rest and she said, she'll take care of today's breakfast.

Dad:- Girl? Despite Alicia, there's no other girl...

Worker:- Sir... Taehyung sir's guest.

I was busted. I didn't tell him that I had Amy with me yesterday or definitely, he'd send Amy in the guest room saying that it would be more comfortable and that is something I didn't want.

Dad:- Tae... Which guest?

 Which guest?