10] Was it a beautiful night?

Amy's POV:-

I was freaking out and I wanted someone to be around, it was raining outside and watching a movie like that would make me crazy tonight if I stay alone, I was just trying to make him wait till I calm down because all I had was him.

Taehyung:- What is it? Are you... By any chance... Getting scared of something?

He had a smirk on his face as he knew I watched a horror movie and that would have after effects but I didn't want to be the weak one.

Amy:- Oh no, I don't get scared of all that. (very confidently)

Taehyung:- So that means, you don't need me anyway, in fact, I can't sleep on the couch, it's going to be so uncomfortable, I'll sleep in my room and you sleep in the one next to mine where you slept yesterday.

He said that he wasn't going to wait and he left!
This was mean of him but maybe he was right if I wasn't scared, why would I need him? But now, there's me, I was so scared as he left, I was all alone in that hall and it was raining as well, the weather made it worse, I couldn't get sleep.

I still tried lying down on the couch and shut my eyes but to no avail, I couldn't even pick the courage to move from the couch, I was scared. I was just wishing if maybe Taehyung could come down or anything I'll try to stop him again, but, he didn't come down and I had no guts left in me to stay all alone either in the hall or in my room.

Taehyung's POV:-

So I did know that Amy was scared and this time I wanted her to make me wait, she did try but I wanted her to try more, but maybe she was too proud to do that.

Should I just go and check on her?

Maybe that'll look desperate and I don't want that.

Why am I thinking about her so much, I should better go to sleep, she'll be sleeping wherever she wants to.

Amy's POV:-

The thunder, lightning and the dark outside along with the rain was enough to make the night worse, I woke up gathering all my courage and just ran upstairs without looking back even once.

I will never watch any of these kinds of movies again!!!

I always feared horror movies but I had people around me, in Boston, there were my roommates so I had no issues and with Mom, I enjoyed watching them because I knew she's there for me but right now, I'm alone and though it's just a movie my mind is not going to accept it and the only one right now who's here is Kim Taehyung.

I reached up with all those mixed feelings of being afraid and looking desperate in front of him, so many thoughts were there on my mind but the worst one was me being afraid, feeling insecure and alone and I hated it.

I was right outside Taehyung's room, if I try waking him up, he might get annoyed or maybe ignore and if he did wake up, he'd make fun of me but... I had no other options left.

I was going to knock on the door but it was already open so I pushed the door and got in.

I saw Taehyung, his blanket was all over the bed, just... not on him, he looked beautiful in those sweatpants and he was shirtless. I was blushing as I felt butterflies looking at his tough chest, his abs that were all exposed.

My inner goddess laughing, "Amy, you're a pervert!!!"

I remember back in high school when we had gym class and these seniors used to play football and how in between many times Taehyung used to remove his jersey or maybe even lift it a little, all the girls used to go crazy.

I never did that though but I did look at him, he never looked back at me and today, here I am, in his room, looking at his bare beautiful body. I couldn't even imagine I would ever even land up here in such a situation and with him!

I thought by now, I'd be someone's wife but the entire situation is different, something that I never even thought is happening and THAT TOO, IT'S TAEHYUNG! THE HOTTEST SENIOR OF OUR SCHOOL, I still couldn't understand how I didn't have a crush on him back then.

What's happening? Am I falling for him? No... No

I remember how arrogant he is, how the both of us can't stand each other, how mean has he been to me.

Anger took over all the other emotions and I turned to move out of his room and suddenly I heard a loud thunderstorm and I was stunned...

I gulped and quickly got back into his room, I was helpless. I was going to wake him up, I tried calling his name twice but he didn't respond to any of it.

Touching him would seem desperate and weird but I had no choice, I clasped his hand and tried to wake him up many times, and suddenly he opened his eyes a little, he looked annoyed as well, his eyes were almost closed and I started blabbering,

Amy:- Taehyung, I... I can't sleep... I'm a little... I'm a little... Scared... Hey..., Are you listening to me... They-----

I kept talking and suddenly he cut me off, his hands held me through my wrists tight as he pulled me to his bed beside him, my back facing him, his lips were near the crook of my neck, my cheeks were burning hot, I was blushing, I was so close to him and the next minute I heard him say in a heavy, sleepy yet adorable voice.

Taehyung:- Go to sleep now, you're safe.

I tried to adjust myself to keep a little space between us, but to no avail, he was strong and his strong veiny hand was around my waist and I knew if I did move a lot, he would wake up and get annoyed and I was tired as well.

I gave in and went off to sleep.
I slept within minutes as I felt safe with him around me, I knew he was close to me, I was happy that I wasn't scared anymore and I went to sleep not thinking what's gonna happen next morning.

----------

A/N:-
So, what do y'all think,
Was it a beautiful night?

Take care and stay healthy ❤️💜✨