28] The Bonding

Taehyung's POV:-

The conference was over but, I had a lot more stuff to be done by today itself. A lot of pending files to go through and now, since Dad isn't going to be a part of all this any more, I've got a lot on my head already. Besides, Elliot is useless. He might be having fun somewhere.

It's been 6 pm already. I have to meet Amy too. I had to take her out but I don't think this is going to be possible today. I hope she understands.

I called her like 10 times before and things are getting weird. I did leave her voicemails as well, she didn't answer even one. I saw Alicia noona passing by.

Taehyung:- Noona...

Alicia:- Yeah, what's up?

Taehyung:- I can't leave right now, you know I have a lot of things to do. And...

Alicia:- And what?

Taehyung:- I ... promised Amy, that I'll be back home soon and... We'd go out but... I can't, I'll surely take her out tomorrow.

Alicia:- Oh God, why didn't you get rid of all your work already? She might be waiting at home! You're an idiot.

Taehyung:- I know.

Alicia:- And later, you have a party! You said you wanted to propose her that day! You think, if you don't go home today, she'd say yes to you at the party! Taehyung? I've given you such good ideas and you, you've always ruined them.

Taehyung:- Please, get her here right now. Since I can't go home today, you go there. She's not picking my call up, not answering voicemails either. I want her to come here and stay with me tonight at least, I'll be there at Dad's house, get her there for me, please.

Alicia:- Okay!

Taehyung:- Get her soon.

Alicia:- As if you care Taehyung!

Taehyung:- I do... I love her...

Alicia:- Yeah? You would have been with her today if you loved her.

Taehyung:- I thought the same, but you see, Elliot is missing. He doesn't want to work, he's the Vice-Chairperson but it doesn't matter to him at all and I have to stay here and do all of his part as well by tomorrow.

Alicia:- I'm going to get her. I hope she ain't pissed! Be careful.

-

Amy's POV:-

I didn't sleep for the entire night, woke up early in the morning, made him his favourite French toast and since I haven't done any cleaning from the time I started working, the house was a mess.

I mopped the floors, the dishes, the stands, cleaned the drawers and now, I'm dead. I need to sleep.

.
.
.

I slept on the couch at 2 pm and I don't remember if I even have the strength to wake up.

I have a date and Taehyung will be here by 5:30-6 pm, I just kept my dress on the couch so that as he comes home, I'll get ready soon. I was waiting for him to be home, the dress was a little revealing as well. I wanted to look good.