31] I can't lose Her!

Amy's POV:-

Next morning was, as usual, the same one. I reached the office, the entire day was hectic. Alicia unnie was waiting for me in the canteen. She came here to visit Dad for some work and later she called.

I went downstairs in the lobby as I saw her sitting on the chair with a cup of coffee.

Alicia:- Heyyy.

She hugged me tightly. I feel so good when she's around. She feels like a long lost family of mine.

We started gossiping, we ordered lunch. There was a lot on the table for me to eat. Well, she was a foodie.

Amy:- So, how's it going with Namjoon?

Alicia:- He's great. We went to a movie last night. The movie was some stupid superhero thing what he liked and he ended up sleeping and I was the one who watched the entire movie explaining him everything later💁.

They are so perfect for each other. I ship them together so much.

Lunch was almost done with a lot of talking and laughing while she kept telling me all the funny stories that kept happening between her and Namjoon Oppa when they first started living together and till now, they are still the same, so in love with each other the way they were before.

(Oppa- Elder brother)

Alicia:- How's Taehyung? How was the night after the fight?

Amy:- It was great. Things are good now. I mean... I... I didn't know I would become so close to him. I thought he'd always keep fighting and someday I'll have to leave but... It didn't turn out like that.

Alicia:- I'm happy and how's your Mom?

Amy:- My parents are getting separated so it's been tough but, she's with my Aunt right now and she doesn't want me to be with her, she knows I won't be able to take so much of the change at home just at once. I can't... Let dad leave us like that... But looking at the other woman that he has... I can't stop him. He's good with me but... He somehow doesn't seem to care much anymore.

Alicia:- I'm sorry honey. But remember, things are going to be fine, you have me... Our family... And when you get married, I'll have a perfect sister for me finally. Nobody in the house either knows how to cook or to keep the house properly. I and you can do it together.

Did she just talk about my marriage?

I looked at her blankly.

Alicia:- Why you looking at me like that? (chuckling) Well... The marriage thing... I get it... But you know, I want you to be a part of us. You've been the person, not just him but the entire family waited for. Just ... Get married... Or if not... Come to the house... Stay with us. Since Mom left, Taehyung didn't come back home, he doesn't like staying there for long, but now since you're there, he'll try being with us once again and we'll get our fully completed family back.

Amy:- I need to tell you this, I'm not with him for his money or wealth, or his property, I need nothing from him. I just... I

Alicia:- Yeah, I know... You love him and that's the only thing that makes me believe that you're perfect for him. Amy, if he hurts you, leaves or does anything, I'll kill him.

We started laughing.

Marriage? Again? But it's Taehyung? Kim Taehyung! It's so .... Different now...I mean, thinking about a life with him... Everything will be so beautiful.
I didn't have any such thoughts when I was about to marry SeoJoon. I am truly in love with Taehyung, now I know what love means.