12] The filthy shopping?

Taehyung's POV:-

I called up Amy's mom to meet her in the afternoon. I just had a little breakfast what Amy made for me and left in a hurry. Amy thinks I'm working and honestly, I didn't want her to know I'm meeting her Mom. I hope she takes care of herself before I'm back.

I met Amy's mom in a cafe which was nearby, bowed at her, she looked at me with those eyes full of worry and that was the main reason I had to meet her.

Taehyung:- Ma'am, I sent you some pictures and emails, I hope you checked them out, I know you're worried right now and trust me, I don't want you to be, Amy is safe, she's with me in my house and she's okay.

Amy's mom:- (with teary eyes) My baby girl, I feel so sorry that she has to go through all this, I was the one who forced her into marrying a man she didn't even know without even giving her time, in fact even me, as her parent didn't know him properly.

I saw the mails and everything and I was shocked and I'm happy that you saved her, Thank you so much for doing that, I cannot thank you enough for doing it.

SeoJoon is a criminal, he's into drug dealing, he tried to rob your company, he's been into all this since a long time, I can't even believe that I was going to get my daughter married to that man who has cops behind him, who might hurt her if she didn't support all this, I can't even think what was about to happen, I'm so worried.

She started sobbing. I held her hand and tried to comfort her, she's a Mother, she misses her daughter and I couldn't help but just try to make her understand that it's all going to be okay.

Amy's Mom:- How is my daughter? Is she crying a lot? How could I do this to her just because I and her dad had issues, I can never forgive myself for this. Tell her that I love her and I will always be sorry for putting her through all of this. I want to talk to her, please.

I left no phone for her at home and if I called on her phone, the location would get tracked and she might get in trouble.

Taehyung:- She's fine, she's with me and I will make her call you and talk to you as I reach home, please take care of yourself, Amy will never like to see you like this, she'll be sad so please, take care of yourself and I'll be sending her back to you soon----

She cut me off---

Amy's Mom:- No, no. Don't... SeoJoon keeps coming to our house as he wants Amy back, I didn't know what kind of person he was and I did support him in everything, he tried tracking her and everything but there weren't any results because her phone was off and I hope, unless and until SeoJoon gets out of our lives, Amy stays safe. I can't let her get hurt because of me again, I will never let SeoJoon find her, I'll try as much as I can. I have deleted everything that you sent to me as well.

Taehyung:- Amy is fine and she'll be okay, I'll keep her safe, I promise and I won't let SeoJoon find or hurt her.

Amy's mom:- Thank you so much, son. I will never be able to thank you enough, take this money and keep her safe. This money is for all her needs.

She kept a few dollars on the table.

Taehyung:- Oh no, I don't want this, I can take care of her, do not worry and everything will be fine. I'll make sure to make her call you and please, take the money back, I can handle it.

Amy's Mom:- Thank you so much for all the support, but Who are you? Why didn't Amy tell me that she had a friend named Kim Taehyung? I've met all her friends but you were never there, I never saw you with her or in her group.