27] I didn't want to!

Amy's POV:-

I worked in front of the computer screens for literally the entire day which made my headache worse. I hadn't been eating anything, I was hungry and after the way Elliot behaved, I was already shocked.

Am I thinking too much or he did have some bad intentions?

I guess I shouldn't talk about this to Taehyung because already there might be issues about he being his stepbrother and everything, I might make it worse. Besides, I'm safe and I will never work with him again no matter whatever happens.

Regarding that woman, his assistant, LeeYoMi, who's trying to get Taehyung or whatever is happening, I need to know what was it. I'll talk to Taehyung.... Or .... Tomorrow is an important day for him... I don't want to disturb him. I guess I should maybe just not open up much these two days. I'll talk to him about all this later.

.
.
.

I reached home feeling weak, I needed sleep more than the food. The headache and the strain that got in my eyes, it almost seemed unbearable. I somehow got up, paid the taxi fare and was about to go towards the house digging the keys in my purse.

I was disturbed by the sudden lights. Taehyung parked the car and rushed towards me.

.
.

Taehyung:- Amy... Hey, why are you home so late? Where were you?

I looked at him weakly.

Amy:- Nothing... I just... I went out.

Taehyung:- It's midnight Amy! Where did you go?

Amy:- Um... I was just... With... Sarah.

Taehyung:- You look so dull, what's wrong Amy? Look at me!

He cupped my face with his slender fingers and forced me to look at him.

Amy:- I want to sleep.

Taehyung:- You seem like you've caught a cold. Let's get you in.

He held my wrist dragging me in.
I got in and fetched a glass of water as I sat on the couch. Taehyung sat next to me.
I gulped.

I didn't want to start with any conversation because anyways, my day was the worst ever, I was already irritated about the entire topic of him and LeeYoMi. I didn't want to start anything because I knew I would end up disturbing him for tomorrow.

What if something is going on? Not from his side maybe but then, why did that other girl text "Having fun with your ex?" to LeeYoMi. I cannot forget it. If there wasn't anything, that friend wouldn't call Taehyung LeeYoMi's Ex.

Amy:- I'm tired so, I want to sleep. I'll see you tomorrow.

I started walking towards the stairs as he held me by my waist from the backstopping me, making it impossible to even move.