34] The Trip

Amy's POV:-

Taehyung isn't here since long.

What happened?

Why are guys so confused? I just asked him "What am I to him?" He could have simply said "Girlfriend" and I'd be happy but, God knows what is his problem. He doesn't accept me and I hate that.

I called him and found his phone lying on the couch.

Where did he go leaving his phone here itself? Did he get upset?

It was just a normal question. Ugh!!!
It's been more than an hour and I don't know where he is. I am worried.

I kept roaming around the house from one corner to another waiting for him. There wasn't anything to get upset about so... Why did he? I mean if he wasn't upset why did he leave all of a sudden and then, he left his phone in the house! Did something happen?

I called Namjoon Oppa a little while ago but all he said was that Tae is going to be back in a while and to not worry about him. But I can't stop! I sat on the couch clutching my head with my hands getting more and more stressed with every minute passing by.

.
.
.

The door banged and suddenly I ran towards it. I saw Taehyung come in. I ran to him and hugged him tightly. He seems confused.

He hugged me back and I sighed with relief feeling the warmth of his arms around me

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

He hugged me back and I sighed with relief feeling the warmth of his arms around me.

Amy:- I'm sorry.

Taehyung:- About what?

Amy:- I won't ask you questions you don't want to answer.

He chuckled making fun of me.
He kissed my forehead still looking at my worried expressions and laughing out.

Amy:- This is not funny. It is late. You weren't with Namjoon Oppa either. Where did you go? I was worried.

Taehyung:- You already have the answers to all the questions you ask Amy!

Amy:- Where did you go?

Taehyung:- Just some work.

Amy:- See... I am supposed to be the one who should be mad. You don't answer any of my questions properly. You don't tell me anything, I don't know who am I to you? And what am I supposed to tell Mom?

.
.
.

Amy:- You're still not answering right?
Fine.

I gulped.

I'm moving out TOMORROW ITSELF.

He still didn't answer.

I ran upstairs and locked my room. I didn't want to cry. When he doesn't feel sad, even I shouldn't. I started to pack a few clothes in a suitcase as I decided I'll be going back to Mom's place.