Through tired eyes I see your soul
Promise you'll never be alone
When you need life I'll give you rest
When you ask for good, I'll give you best

Taehyung and Jimin harmonized together. With Tae's deep voice matched so well with Jimin's angelic voice.

Their friends at the field are smiling from ear to ear. They're apart of this plan and happy that it's going well. Capturing everything with their phones, cheering at how their voices are so soothing in the ears. The other students that were shocked are now singing along while clapping their hands.

And once again I was caught off guard
The best surprise is when you gave your heart

Lisa decided to sing this part since she knows that JK wants to serenade too for Yeri. Signalling him to do the chorus, then pointing at Yeri below with the others, he nodded shyly.

So no matter if our blue skies turn to gray
There's a ray of sun that's bound to light our way
And although the roads are rough
I'll get through it just because

After his line, Jungkook pointed at Yeri, giving her a finger heart. Cringy, but sweet at the same time. Yeri was blushing so hard, having the mindset that Jungkook gives back the same amount of love she gives to him.

I'll have my you (you)
You have your me (me)
No matter what may come
We'll have our we

Once again they harmonized, Jungkook and Lisa doing the adlibs. Tae and Chim bopping their heads with the beat.

And as you gaze at the stars tonight
I will gaze at a star more beautiful and bright
And I wish I could do this forever (forever)

Each of them sang each line, having Jimin doing the last adlib.

Jennie is sobbing, she saw how Lisa only kept her gaze towards her. Telling her a meaningful message once again through a song. She finds it so sweet and romantic, no one can do it like her.

It could be you and me
We and us
You and me
We and us
You and me
We and us
Forever

Their squad started to join in, the whole school followed too. Mr. Yang smiling at the plan he helped with, Bam on the other hand started to jump so crazily. He's so fucking proud at the plan he created.

So no matter if our blue skies turn to gray
There's a ray of sun that's bound to light our way
And although the roads are rough
I'll get through it just because

Lisa had this solo, only looking at her girlfriend. Giggling at how she saw Jennie covered with tears. She's moved too, her heart ache in a good way knowing that she made Jennie feel this way.

Jennie blowing a kiss to Lisa, mouthing the three words, "I love you". She won't stop telling and reminding Lisa about her greatest love for her.

You'll have your me
While I hope for you
No matter what may come
We'll have our we and us

Finishing the song, they once again harmonized together. Bowing down, the crowd gave the biggest cheers.

"I hope you guys liked it." Taehyung scratched his nape, chuckling with Jimin.

"Yeah we prepared this for days. And tried our very best not to spill it to others." Jimin joined, the others laughed.

"Before anything else, may we hear the master behind this special surprise." Jungkook patted Lisa's shoulder, stepping out of the view with the others.