39

* Might be a bit graphic to begin within the explanation but it won't be a long description*

The room was silent. No one's breath could be heard as they stared at the photos on the laptop screen. Hana had worked violent cases before, where victims heads had been blown apart with shotguns, and partial dismemberment. Even a teenager stabbed so many times you could have used his body to strain pasta.

But this was something else.

Hana glanced at Jungkook who was studying the photos and she sat beside him, making him look at her.

"Any ideas?" She asked.

"Not yet," He sighed, "I can't tell who it might be. The face has been completely removed. The photos are a little blurry but if you look here, the teeth have been removed. In this photo, the hands and feet have no nails. Whoever this was, has been scalped as well almost to get rid of any identity,"

"We know it's a she," Hana said, "Even though she has been dismembered to the point where it would take an expert to put the pieces back together, whoever it was managed to resist the urge to take her breasts away,"

Jungkook shook his head, "This is sick. I've never seen anything like it. No wonder Freya passed out. It's disgusting,"

"We all know who did this," Namjoon said, "I am going to kill that bastard, if it's the last thing I do,"

"We need to call Jae," Jungkook said, "This is way beyond what I'm trained to do. These cases always went to you and Wonho,"

"I'll need to see the body to have any inkling on the next move," Hana said, "However, I'm not sure Yugyeom would be willing to give the body up. He has probably thrown her to the bottom of the ocean or fed her to the animals,"

"Hana," Chelzi said biting into her nails and walking back and forth in front of them, "I think I know who it is,"

"Who?" Namjoon asked.

"It might be Ali,"

"I thought the police had her body," Jimin said.

"So did I!" Chelzi exclaimed, "It was bad enough seeing what happened to her in the first place! And now this?"

"Try not to panic, ok?" Hana said calmly, "Why do you think this is Ali?"

Chelzi let Darcy sit her down and she shook her leg, "Ali had quite a few tattoos and the one we used to laugh about the most was on her lower back,"

Hana flicked through the photos until she found one of the body lying face down, "It doesn't happen to say 'behave yourself', does it?"

"I knew it. I fucking knew it!"

Hana and Jungkook shared a knowing glance.

"Did you want to explain what that look meant?" Yoongi said, "And don't bullshit us with your cop lingo,"

"Jae told me that Ali was with the forensic team," Hana said, "One way in, one way out. Unless a body is being delivered. The trucks pull into the basement parking, and a small hatch is opened where the body is placed with all their details. There would be someone on the other side to bring the body in on a conveyor belt,"

"The delivery team have to sign in when they go into the basement parking and sign out," Jungkook said, "It's a long process because they have to go to see whoever is in charge that day to do the same thing. Sign in, head to the basement to have their documents signed and then sign out before they leave,"