25- games game and... more games.

Comincia dall'inizio

I winced back as the two collided, Hinata falling to the ground as well as the ball.

"Hinata!" The yell slipped out of my mouth without me thinking.

Asahi began freaking out and apologising. This action alone has freaked all of the others out, taking them back with shock. The fall seemed to snap Hinata into his senses a little more but Kageyama was straight there, lecturing him about how his desire to be the ace was getting to him.

He wasn't wrong though. I'm on Kageyama's side here.

"Serves up!" After a short while, they began again.

"Seems like Hinata and Kageyama just had an argument. What do you think it was about?" Yatchi asked.

Kiyoko began explaining what she heard and I sat there watching the game, running a hand through my hair and thinking.

Hinata's trying to be the ace... whether it's for the sake of popularity or for his own happiness, it's hard to tell right now. He's trying to score the most points....

"That's it... he's trying to score the most points!" I said to myself, coming to the realisation.

"Who? What?" Takeda asked.

"Oh- uh." My cheeks heated up, not realising I began speaking out loud. "Hinata. Yesterday I saw him talking to that number 11, he came away muttering about scoring the most points. The ace is the one that scores the most points. Oh ho ho..." I laughed to myself at the end, "he's good. He saw Hinata's goal and really knew how to tempt him. Augh..."

"You really are good." Takeda said. "But I see what you're saying."

"Look at him, being all smug... damn it-" coach Ukai complained.

"It's been a long day..." I said as I walked beside Kiyoko and Yachi.

"Hinata's seemed off ever since this morning." Yachi said nervously.

"It's because of that set against Nekoma." Kiyoko stated as we packed our things up.

"Suga spoke to him and Kageyama earlier. Things like this are bound to happen at some point to most teams, if not every. They'll get back on their feet soon enough." I said, trying to reassure us all.

"You're right." Kiyoko agreed.

"It was only a short camp, but I'm sure it helped open everyone's eyes to how tough other teams are."

That's that then. Our short time at the training camp has already come to an end. All our things are packed and we're staying goodbye to everyone before getting into the coach.

"See ya play boy!" I waved to Oikawa and he pulled 'Baka' face at me.

"Hah, take care chibi~chan~"

"Tsk. Bye rooster head."

Once all the goodbyes were done, we thanked them for having us again and quickly piled onto the coach.

Woah, I'm actually travelling with the team this time.

"How's it feel to finally be heading back to Miyagi?" Tanaka asked as he leant over the headrest in front of me.

"God I can't wait. I forgot how hard avoiding certain people here would be. And I miss my family, as annoying as they are."

"I'm not surprised, you've been away from them little over a week." Daichi said as he sat down.

"Yeah, I mean I've gone longer but after some things I just want to see them."

"Things? Did something happen whilst you were there kid?" The coach asked as he took his seat too.

"O-oh. No sorry, it wasn't anything really. When I got here though I caught the end of Kuroko's match against once of the Generation of Miracles, Midorima Shintarou. The green boy. Long story short he asked me to talk and found out some things and he kinda apologised."

"Found out things?"

"Hmmm. Guess you could say just things to do with reasons for what they did."

"I'd like to see them try to justify themselves." The coach grunted.

"Basically being controlled?" I said uncertainly, everyone giving me confused looks.

"Explain?" Suga asked as Takeda began driving.

"Well, Akashi, the captain of the GoM. His word was final. Even more so after he changed. Anything he said, went. It's just how it was. In the end I think people were too worried to go against him. I found out from Shintarou that Akashi's the one that told them to do it. He told them I needed to leave and he knew I wouldn't go if they just asked so they did all that."

"So they were basically being controlled." Hinata said.

"I suppose." I nodded.

"They still did what they did though. If they really had common sense they would have just told you in the first place." Tsukishima said.

For obvious reasons, I chose to leave out the part about the timing of him doing all that and what I assume to be the reasoning.

All of a sudden, the coach came to a stop as we were about to drive through the gate.

"Four eyes, what's going on?" The coach asked.

"Uh... we're being blocked in?" He said, all of us instantly looking out the window.

"IS THAT A LIMO?!" Tanaka exclaimed.

I ran up to the front and looked out beside Takeda in the drivers seat.

"This isn't happening." I said, eyes widened.