SnapShoot

Warning : this is boring plot.

It's just some collection of events

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

*Mingyu Pov*

Our 5th Anniversary will be a couple of months form now and we've been thinking what will we do to surprise the fans. So when  Seungkwan suggested how about about self produce MV everyone agreed to it.. We also decided to record of here in LA since we have enough break. I've been dreaming to produce a MV for the group too so they give me a go signal for it.

It was going smoothly until

"Can someone go call Jeonghan hyung please. It's his turn to shoot the MV" I begged to anyone in the room who can do the favor but no one wants to.  They all looked at me but turned to what they're doing like they didn't hear me.

"Hoshi hyung, I'll buy you pizza and Chicken when we get back if you go and call Jeonghan hyung" I continued begging.

"Nope! I better starve than go there and hear them bang! I had enough of it." Hoshi said shaking his head. I looked at Woozi hyung but before I open my mouth he shook his head.

"Ahmm. Jun??" I looked at the guy eating ramen

"Busy and no. Don't want to sjwjdbwkabwjj" he replied and the rest I can't hear coz now he's slurping.

"Chan??" I look at our maknae

"Don't want to put more damage on my innocence" Chan said walking away from me the same time Vernon came in the living room.

"Thanks god Hansol, can go call Jeonghan hyung for me" I tired with a sweet smile on my face.

"Nope! I have a cat to feed" he said making some of the members chuckled

"You don't have a cat!!!" I argued

"I'll go buy one if that means I won't go near their room" Sol smirked while biting an apple!! Ughhh! Unbelievable!

"Okay then my sweet precious Min? Your hyung's favorite nowadays" I tired for the last time.

Seokmin looks at me with his bright smile like he'll do it but then shook his head. "Nope! And why do y'all keep saying am his favorite." Min pouted.

"Let them be Gyu. They haven't seen each other for months now. They need to do some catching up" Joshua hyung said patting my back as he walked past me putting down the snack for his sunshine boyfriend.

Well you see, Seungcheol hyung just arrive yesterday from Korea and they're been locking themselves on Jeonghan hyung's  room doing you know. Seokmin even gave up his bed, well anyone who's Jeonghan's roommate will give up the space if their leader is involve.

I sigh and nod as I leaned on my boyfriend who was reading a book just beside me.

"Reschedule the shoot, everyone needs to rest anyway. So do you" Wonu said kissing the top of my head.

"I don't have any choice, do I?" I sighed.

*Seungcheol Pov*

"Ahhhh. I'm about to..... Cheol.. Uhhh ahhhh" the most beautiful man below me moaned as I thrust deeper and faster.

"Cum for me babe" I managed to moaned as I felt my own orgasm. More thrusting and finally we both reach our climax for the third time making me groaned and slumped beside my man.

A couple of minutes more to catch my breath. "Cmon. Let's have a shower then I'll change the sheets, I don't want to cuddle with you on this" I gripped on the sheets with disgust as Jeonghan chuckles.