Sudden Crush?

🎀 Hi 😁

• • • • • • • • • • • • • •

The loud cheer around him was making his head hurts but at this moment he didn't care. What matters now is the  crowd shouting his name, cheering for him and showing how much they love him. That only matters.

"SADLY THAT'S THE LAST SONG FOR TONIGHT! UGHHH! I DON'T WANNA GO HOME TOO!! CAN WE STAY HERE FOREVER?? " He shouted  and laughed as the crowd  shouted "YES" back to him.

"I WISH I CAN STAY TOO. But I want you all to rest. Don't worry we are seeing each other on the next album. I promise!! Ahmmm. I want to thank you all for coming tonight! You are all amazing! Let's meet soon yeah!?? Be safe on your way home!" He went at the center of the stage and bow to the crowd.

"I AM SCOUPS AND I  LOVE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU!! THANK YOU AGAIN FOR COMING!  BYEEEEE" he shouted as he keeps on waving while walking backwards until he was on the backstage still hearing  the crowd chanting his name.

*at the backstage*

"Hey hyung!!! Good job and Congratulations!" Vernon his best friend hug him but another arms  wrapped around  them.

"I can't breathe Mingyu, let gooo!!" Scoups complained.

"Hehe sorry hyung. I just saw Sol hugging you so I joined in!!" Mingyu said happily

"Can y'all stop being cheesy! Everyone move your asses! Sol and Gyu let him go. He needs to change his clothes.  Also the security team is already ready at the back" a handsome man came rolling his eyes when he saw the scene in front of him.

"Thanks Shua" Scoups smiled to his other best friend / Manager.

"Shua hyung was just jealous. And calm down hyung the concert just finished" Mingyu pouted

"Stop pouting you look like an ugly duck! I'm already starving so start moving" Joshua ordered.

"Fine! Fine! Stop nagging like an old man hyung! Hahaha  We go first then, see you at the hotel" Vernon said as he pulled his cousin Mingyu

"Don't get mobbed by the fans AGAIN!. So please use the back entrance. Follow the security's instructions. Please! " Joshua shouted then turned to order Scoups " and you, go change at once you stink! You're basically sweating like a waterfall and it's disgusting!"

"Yes sir" Scoups fakes salute and run towards the room laughing.

"Why do I feel like I'm ordering kinds around!" Joshua mumbled but gently smile .

--------

"𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐑 𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐈 𝐒𝐄𝐔𝐍𝐆𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐎𝐋 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐏𝐒 𝐒𝐔𝐂𝐂𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐅𝐔𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐃 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝟑 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐑𝐓 𝐈𝐍 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊. 𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐒 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐒𝐎 𝐄𝐂𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐂 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐄𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐑 𝐏𝐄𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌 𝐎𝐍 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐄. 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐑𝐓 𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐔𝐄 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐑 𝐉𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄. 𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐒𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐏𝐒 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐁𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐈𝐍 𝐊𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐀 𝐓𝐎 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐀𝐋𝐁𝐔𝐌 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐀 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐈 𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐀 𝐁𝐔𝐒𝐘 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝐅𝐔𝐋𝐋 𝐎𝐅 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐑𝐓𝐒........"