Her Spouse

Hi! 😊

Sorry, I was supposed to post this yesterday since it was my bday but I got caught up on something and my connection was not good.

Anyways, here's my promise update for this week. 😊

🌺🌾🌺🌾🌺🌾🌺🌾🌺🌾🌺🌾🌺🌾

Hana keeps glancing at the clock. It's already past midnight and she's still sitting on the dining room waiting for her beloved. She was wearing a beautiful yellow dress, her hair curled flowing down to her shoulders, she put a little make up on, revealing how beautiful she is. She glanced again on her phone checking the time and its already 2 in the morning, she can't help but sigh.

Her husband was a busy man. A CEO of an entertainment company so yes, a very busy man. She texted him this afternoon that she'll prepare for dinner and he replied with a simple okay, that makes her happy. It's so rare for them to have a home dinner together, or even a meal together since his husband's busy schedule, so you can't blame her if she was ecstatic when he agreed. That leads  her making tonight's dinner perfect. Setting everything on the table, dressing well, she even prepared a wine, her husband's favorite and all set. All she needs to do is wait for her husband's arrival. 

BUT it's been hours now, almost morning and his not home yet. Yes he did informed her he might not make it coz he suddenly have an emergency meeting to attend since one of their company idol was involved in some scandal. So the blame is on her since she insisted, she will wait. So she waited

The sound of the car interrupted her stance then the main door. She stood and went to welcome her husband who was still looking handsome as ever even on this late. 

"Oh you're still awake" Seungcheol said removing his coat  

"Yeah. Are you hungry? I'll heat up the food" 

"No. I already eat. I'm going to bed now. I need to head to Japan for a meeting tomorrow" Her husband replied already walked past her to their room. 

"Okay. Good night" Hana managed to muttered but the door was already closed. Now that she's alone she can't help but feel sad and upset. Tears starting to flow on her eyes as she covers her mouth not to make a sound. 

She thought after their 6 months of marriage, Seungcheol would warm up to her. She thought her husband will at least give it a try. Give it a chance. Just a little chance that's what she's asking.

Their marriage was forced. She have been pinning on Seungcheol since she saw him on one of the gala her father's company held.  She remembers how speechless she is when he was introduced to her by her Father as the son of his Father's late bestfriend's son. Then she knows that moment she saw the man, she knew she's already inlove. Promised to make him hers. 

That motivates him to beg her father to talk to Seungcheol to marry her. An arranged marriage. Since Seungcheol's late father was her Father's best friend and business partner, and Seungcheol honors his late father so much, he knows how Hana's dad helped his father run his business,  she used that all to make Seungcheol agree. 

And now finally, she's married to Seungcheol.  She thought she would have her happy ending like those on fairytale since she married her prince. But it's been 6 months and her happy ending seems a dimmed fairy lights.  

6 months of living together as a married couple but she feels like they're just roommates. Yes they slept on the same bed but Seungcheol never touched her like how husbands to their wives. Sometimes Seungcheol would be away for business meetings for weeks, he would work so hard and just go home to sleep or change his clothes and go somewhere else she don't have knowledge to. Seungcheol was still nice to her tho, he would ask her to have a dinner once month on one of his friends restaurant,  he would buy her gifts, he would ask her to rest if her sick, even helped on her business plans. But again, she doesn't feel like they're married. Seungcheol made it clear that they're doing this because of her Father's favor.