Sick Appa

🌻: Hi again 😅

-------------

*𝙅𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙜𝙝𝙖𝙣'𝙨 𝙋𝙤𝙫*

When we returned to our dorm after our tiring practice. I went direcly to the kitchen to get some water and went up to our room.  I entered the room and see Scoups changing his shirt in front of the mirror. I put the water on the table and and walked towards him

"Hey" I mumbled to his shoulder as I wrapped my arms around his waist 

"Hello there beautiful" I heard him smiling as he pulled me to stand in front of him.

"Hi handsome and yeah I know I'm beautiful" I said laughing still hugging him. "How's your head?? Still hurting? " I asked him worriedly

"Yeah. And I feel dizzy sometimes" he mumbled to my shoulder as he hugged me.

"Cmon. Take some meds then well take a rest" I replied. I pulled him closer the kissed his neck that made him giggle.

"Stop Hannie, it tickles"  He's said giggling, it makes me smile how ticklish he is..

"And you know I don't like medicine. It tastes awful" he pouts. Such a cutie..

"Cmon babe. You know you need to and besides it will help you feel better" I kept persuading him until he gave up and take his meds with a promise of cuddle afterwards.

"We should go to the doctor babe. You've been having this headaches for days now. Everyone is worried" I mumbled on his chest as we are already cuddling on our bed.

"I'm fine Hannie. Maybe I just need rest. Please tell everyone that I'm fine now. We have a fan meeting coming and I don't want them to worry about something. " he replied mumbling on my head.

"But.."

"Shhhh. Don't worry too much babe. I can do this. I'm your strong boyfriend remember? Now stop worrying and give me a kiss for drinking that awful medicine" he said laughing. I laughed  as well and punch his chest lightly.

"Oh please! You're such a baby. Needs to be bribed just to drink his meds.. But of course I won't let down the offer of a kiss" I cheekily said that made him laugh.

I look up and saw how beautiful he is. His long eyelashes and plump lips. Damn!
He leant down and kissed me gently. I kissed him back. I pulled him closer as I feel his hand caressing my bare skin on my back.

This will be a long night and I'm not
complaining. Not at all.

--------

*𝙒𝙤𝙣𝙬𝙤𝙤'𝙨 𝙋𝙤𝙫*

We are all having our water break at the practice room and are laughing watching Dk and Seungkwan having a silly argument in English. Even their boyfriends who are good at speaking English were laughing how can the two become creative during their English argument.

"Don't just laugh there Sol, make this horse stop. I can't deal with horse alone" Seungkwan whinned at Sol who just pat Seungkwan's check

"Hey! That's enough kids. Now get back to practice. Let's do one last routine then head back home to rest. We have a scheduled fan meeting tomorrow" Jeonghan said loudly  and everyone listened. Well who wouldn't listen to their mother anyways.

I was about to stand when I saw Scoups almost fall from standing. I rushed to him
"Hey hyung, you okay?" I asked worriedly

He smiled at me " I'm fine. Maybe just tired, cmon, let's get this practice done" I nodded and we both went to our designated position.