Flatmates

Hi!

Let me drop a short update. 😊

🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒

*Seungcheol's Pov*

"I swear, my braincells are all dead. I can't get anymore further on this paper!!" Hoshi whines slamming the papers on the table.

"You have braincells?? Wait do you even have a brain to begin with" Wonwoo replied eyes on his laptop.

"Shut up nerd!! And excuse me, I have a brain!! How can I memorize all the dance steps if I don't have one!?? Duh!?" Hoshi retorted 

"Shut up please. You're loud." Jihoon said massaging his temples. Hoshi pouted at him but smiled when Jihoon leaned his head on his shoulder.

"I think we need to take a break. Can you go make some snacks for us Gyu??" I asked the youngest of our group who nodded and went to the kitchen.

We are on my place working our asses out on some paper that will be due next week. But its almost midnight and we are still halfway, thanks to Wonwoo who was fast on researching some ideas we need to complete the paper.

"I think I need a beer! You want some?" Jun asked. We all nod and after a minute he was handling it to us one by one followed by Gyu who was holding 2 plates of snacks.

"Let's chill for a bit and continue this tomorrow." We all agreed to Wonu who was now fixing the scattered papers and closing his laptop, joining us to chill.

We are chilling, enjoying our beers when Hoshi opened his mouth "Hey hyung, I heard Jeonghan was your new neighbor"

"Yeah"

"The beautiful Arts Major, Jeonghan??" Jihoon looked at me

"Mnm"

"Joshua's best buddy, Jeonghan??"

"Yeah!" I answered without looking up

"Oh. That Yoon Jeonghan" Wonwoo concluded but there was something on his voice.

After that they all stopped talking and I can feel their gaze on me. Please let them not be smirking. Please. I slowly looked up and of course they're smirking like idiots.

"What now??"  I asked rolling my eyes

"He was your crush right hyung?" Mingyu fake innocent.

"No"

"Oh absolutely his type" Jihoon shrugged as I glared at him.

"You're right hyung.  I saw him checking Jeonghan out when he walked past us on the canteen last week" Jun started making everyone join the teasing.
I love my friends. I really do but there are times I wanna just bury them alive to shut their mouths up. Especially this Chinese guy sitting beside me who always lead the gang to annoy me.

"Know what since y'all seems recharged, get up and leave my house!!" I yelled at them but they just laughed at my face.

"Get up and leave!! I don't want annoying people in my peaceful life!!  Get out now!!" I pushed them one by one while they keep on teasing and laughing at me. 

"Fine. Fine. We'll leave. Oh and hyung?" Jun turned at me with a serious face.

"Hmm?"

"You kept licking your lips while staring at Jeonghan too, just incase you're not aware" That's it! I picked up my slipper and throw at him but unfortunately he managed to closed the door before he got hit.