Just Wrong

How are you this comeback so far?? We are so spoiled aren't we? 😁😁

Before you read, let me know who is your BIAS?
Have it changed on this comeback or you're still loyal??

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

*Jeonghan's Pov*

I was walking around the school with a worried look. I can't believe this is happening. It was just the first month of the school year and my son is already in trouble.

I'm now near the 2nd floor where the principal's office is when I saw Seungkwan sitting with an angry look on his face.

He suddenly looked up hearing my footsteps  "Papa!!!!" He shouted now standing on his feet.

"You're in trouble" I kneeled in front of him  checking some injuries and thanks god there is none.

"I know" he proudly said. God! What have I done that made this kid a trouble maker..

We were asked to enter the office and I winced when I saw the other kid with a visible black eye..

We have a discussion about the issue of my kid beating his classmate. I was  disappointed at first but when I learned Seungkwan was just defending a classmate from a bully, I swelled with pride. After we settled everything, Minhyuk's mom apologized and leave us on the principal's office.

"Kwannie, what did I told you?" Joshua said looking at our boy who was now playing with his hands looking guilty.

"Don't go out beating or bully other students just because we own the school. But in my defense, I was helping Sol from those ugly bullies" Seungkwan looked like a puppy apologizing but then turned to his proud self in a second.

"I know baby, but it's still not good to fight. Don't do it again yes?" Joshua gently patted Kwan's head as I look at them smiling.

"Yes. But only if they leave Sol alone!" My kid fold his arms challenging us making us sigh.

"Where was this Sol anyways?" I asked Shua leaning on the couch of his office 

"His dad picked him up early, saying there's an emergency" Joshua said now back at his desk trying to work on something.

"Your not returning to the shop?" Shua ask while typing

"No. Mingyu and Wonwoo were already there. And I'm so done watching them so lovey dovey!" I signed. Seungkwan was just beside me on his own world drawing something.

"Speaking of which, how's that crush of yours?" My twin looked at me smirking 

"Shut up.  I think I need to fire Gyu for gossiping too much!!" I said rolling my eyes  making Shua laugh.

My brother kept his teasing smile when the door suddenly opened making us all turned to the smiling guy who just entered the room.

"Uncle Minmin!!!" Seungkwan abandoned his work and run to Seokmin.

The lad picked up my son smiling. "Hey there's my favorite boy! Oh. Hi hyung. Didn't know you're here." then look at me.

"The best boy got in trouble." I said rolling my eyes to my son who's sneering at me, before telling his version of the story to his favorite uncle.

"You're a good classmate  But fighting is bad Kwannie, don't do it again okay?" Min gently said while kissing my son's head.

"That's what uncle Shua said too, but yeah I'll try" Seungkwan shrugged making Min laugh.