"His Feelings"

Monsta X and Seventeen , like why not? 😍

•°•°•°•°•°•°••°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

*Minhyuk Pov*

The first time I meet him was when he helped me find my classroom, I  just transferred from L.A and my supposed to be best friends ditched me on my first day.

"Hi. You looks like a lost puppy. You're new here aren't you?" A voice came from behind startled me. When I turned I was surprised to I see this  beautiful man staring back at me.
He have this blonde silky hair complemented his white fair skin. He have this pretty brown eyes that was curiously looking with his pink lips smiling sweetly up at me. I was so concentrated on admiring this gorgeous stranger.

"Hmm? Hello?? " He snapped his fingers right in front my face that wake me up from my fantasy.

"Oh. Ahmm. Sorry. My mind went somewhere else.. Hehe. Yeah. I'm new and I'm kind of lost, I've been looking for my room but can't find it. " I shyly admitted scratching the back of my neck. He just smiled and offered help  leading us up the third floor of the opposite and  finally stopped on the 4th door.

"Okay! Here you go. Here's your classroom." He smiled at me again that made my heart beat so fast. How can he be so beautiful.

"You seem to be spacing out a lot." He laughed when his phone beeped. "Oh I better get going, my friends are already waiting for me." He said looking down to his phone.

"Yeah. Thankbyou for helping me" I smiled down at him

"No problem. Happy to help" he replied then walked away.

"Excuse me. I haven't get your name. I'm Minhyuk btw" i shouted and he turned around smiling.

"Jeonghan. Nice meeting you Minhyuk. Byeee"  he cutely waved and totally leave me looking at his back.

"Jeonghan. A beautiful name for a beautiful angel" I murmured and smiled lovingly.

Wow first day and I already have a crush.

• • • • • • • • •

Its already been a month since I transferred back in Korea. It's also been a month and I'm still crushing on Jeonghan. Surprisingly he's friends with my friends so we kinda all get along.  We sometimes eat all together and greets one another at school.
I keep my feelings as secret coz it would be awkward to all and I don't want any of them to tease me, knowing Joohoen and Hyungwon, they'll surely  gonna tease me nonstop. And it's still just a massive crush.  Maybe I'll just confess to him if my feelings get stronger.

• • • • • • • • • •

We are now heading to the cafeteria with Jooheon keeps on complaining on how hungry he is.  good thing Kihyun was already there to reserve a table for our group.

We entered and was welcomed by the noise coming from students chatting while having their lunch. I look around  looking for Kihyun when I saw him, Jeonghan. He's sitting on our table with Kihyun. They looks like they're discussing something serious.  Jeonghan  then stood up and bid goodbye to Kihyun. He gave Kihyun a hug before leaving that made me  kinda jealous.

"So problem with Han?" Jooheon asked as we arrived at our table.

"He just reminded me for this weekend" Kihyun smiled.

"Was that already this weekend!?? Damn!  Time really flies fast! It's like yesterday when the whole gang planned the surprise for Jeonghan"   Hyungwon said smiling. I was clueless on what they're talking coz a beautiful blonde occupied my mind.