His Mate

Hello :)

I miss you all! 😊

🐬🐥🐬🐥🐬🐥🐋🐥🐋🐥🐋🐥🐋🐥

Choi Mansion was standing gloriously on the middle of the woods surrounded by a multiple houses, big houses since it was purposely built to accommodate all the pack members and their families.

The pack was normally full of life. Pups happily running on the massive playground built just for them, and around the place will be other pack members scattered doing their respective jobs. But today was different. Everyone were asked to stay in their home, only the guards were the one scattered around the place and on the boarders to make sure everyone is safe.

Its been a long but a happy day for Jeonghan since he finally had a time to spend with the pack's pups and visit the omegas' quarters to see if they need more supplies. Until sundown when Mingyu came dragging him that they need to be at the main mansion. Walking through the mansion he was absolutely confused on what's happening. He hope his Alpha will explain on why there was an emergency evacuation.

Upon reaching the Mansion, he was immediately ushered to the meeting room, hoping to see his mate but all he saw we're their trusted circle all tensed up.

"Where's Cheol?" Jeonghan asked curiously the moment he settled on his assigned seat.

The Luna's throne.

The question went unanswered and immediately he feels the tension in the room became heavier. He was worried a while back but with their reactions, it was giving him the idea that something bad  happened.To ease his feeling, he tried to scent his Seungcheol but nothing.

That's odd and disturbing

"Someone answer me, Where's Seungcheol?" Worry was starting to built in the pit of his stomach and this kind of feeling it not nice. He looked directly to Wonwoo for an answer.

With a reluctant look,  "He was taken by a group of rogues Luna" The Alpha's 1st in Command answered shortly with his head low.

Did Jeonghan heard him right.?  "Huh? What do you mean taken??"

Jeonghan tried again to find his mate's scent was nothing. Tried to use their mind link but also nothing. It was block and Seungcheol never blocks their mind link!!

With the realization that his mate is not near him and worse maybe hurt, Jeonghan finally broke down. As an Omega, not scenting and the ability not to feel the link with your mate is absolutely a nightmare and that's what Jeonghan was feeling at the moment. He was clutching his chest when Joshua run to his side, trying to calm his brother. Seokmin also there holding his hands rubbing it with a tears on his eyes. Both mumbling comforting words.

The Alphas in the room immediately released  calming pheromones to help the omega but no one can calm an Omega longing for his Alpha but his Alpha himself. So they left with no choice but to watch their Luna slumped on the floor, tears on his eyes while mumbling their pack leader's name like a mantra.

"We'll get him back Hannie." The last words Jeonghan heard before he dropped and everything turned black.

~~~~~

The room was damp and dark. Seungcheol jolted awake and immediately regretted opening his eyes so sudden when the dizziness hits him. He tried to rub his eyes but no avail. Oh right! He was being held. He was chained on the metal chair. Hands on the back and legs spread both chained on the chair's front legs. A manly position, he would love to see his mate's reaction when he saw him on this position. Seungcheol shook his head. He was in a serious situation and might die yet his perverted mind won't stop.