Characters

LOWE FAMILY AND THEIR FRIENDS: ( important characters)

1.CAROLINE LOWE: The girl who is working in the cafe, earning for her sisters and brother. She's the intelligent one in sorting out any problem and bringing any ideas. She loves to do everything on her own without anyone's help.

CLARY: she is a care's workmate and a friend.

BILL: Bill is Care's best friend. But he secretly loved her all these years and never admitted.

DANIEL EVANS: Daniel is a popular celebrity in many romance movies. Now he is Care's boyfriend. It all started with Caroline who slapped him, her idol when she first met him. That's where the love bloomed.

2.CHARLOTTE LOWE: The girl who killed Becca for self-defense to save her sister. She got many physical skills and the strongest girl among the others in any situation. She's working as a Violin teacher in Roshord High.

SCOTT CAMPBELL: Scott is the young English teacher who is a best friend to Charlotte since their high school. They can't hand out together due to all school works these years.

JASON LEE: Jason's been close to Charlotte since their first meeting of Char falling into the swimming pool intentionally by Becca. Now their relationship started to bloom but Jason's currently involved in an accident.

3.CHLOE LOWE: the girl who always choose to love no matter what. Even though someone did terrible things to her, she chooses to forgive them. She has fewer friends but true ones.

IAN AND TAYLOR: Ian and Taylor are the closest friends to Chloe. They both are 12th grade. Ian, Taylor, Ruby are in a band working as a team in singing. But after Ruby's death, they can't able to concentrate on it.

SOOKIE AND SARA: Sookie and Sara are the only classmate friends of Chloe. They both hang out together like twins and they hated Ruby.

4.CALEB LOWE: the boy who truly loved Ruby so much. He's in 12th grade. He will do anything for her sisters and underestimates the enemies which ended up with problems to himself.

RUBY ESPINOZA: Ruby Espinoza is the innocent girl who died in the accident on Lacrosse match. Till their no evidence about who's behind the accident. She's the one and only true love of Caleb always and forever.

ELLIOT: Elliot is Caleb's close friend.A guy with Specs 24/7.

BIANCA: Bianca is a girl who desperately wanted attention from Caleb. She's in a stage of falling in love with him but he never cared for anyone or anything after Ruby.

BECCA: Becca's the meanest girl in the world. She loves to hurt people but ended up dead in the end. But it's only not for her and beginning for others.

TIFFANY AND WES: They are Becca's trio group. Becca's dead but her meanest friend is still alive.

ABOVE ALL THERE'S A ONE PERSON WHO DESPERATELY WANTS TO TORTURE LOWE'S FAMILY. THERE'S NO IDENTITY FOR HIM/HER. IT MAY BE ANYONE. THEIR CLOSE FRIENDS OR ENEMIES BUT TILL NOW HE/SHE IS CALLED AS MW.

THAT'S IT... THE GAME IN ON