Santana Lopez Fanfiction

So I got a lot of requests to make a new Fanfiction which Sam nor Finn are the main love interest. So far, I got Santana and Mike as the winners. But lately, I did a second vote to pick between Mike or Santana and Santana won. So here it is...

To tribute to my amazing wonderful woman, Naya Rivera. I made a fanfiction about Santana Lopez. The title is Catfish. You can read the story description and figure out what's the story is about.

I also kinda feel guilty because this isn't Brittana's love story. As you know that I never make original ship as fanfiction because I don't know how to change the storyline. So I hope you guys can get along with this.

I have to say that this is my first time writing about LGBTQ characters so correct me if I'm wrong. However, I'm doing my best to make research and everything.

And for those who voted for Mike Chang, don't be sad because I'm thinking to make another one once my on-going story finish. So stay tuned. I'm still trying to find the idea though.

If you want to read the story, you can simply check my profile and don't forget to vote the story. I appreciate all the advices you give me.

Thank you so much!
Love you guys
Xoxo