Chapter 94

** Emily's P.O.V **

"EMILY WAKE UP!!!!" Kurt yelled and pulled my blanket away.

"Let me sleep for another minute please." I said and move my body backing him.

"We have photoshoot today. I dont want to get in trouble because of your laziness. Come on wake up or you will miss your chance to be vogue model." Kurt said.

"I'm awake!" I suddenly sit up from my bed.

"Take a bath now, Finn is ready downstairs." Kurt rolled his eyes.
"I give you ten minutes to get ready!" Kurt warned me.

"Okay." I simply said and pushed my body back to the bed.

"Ten minutes or you will miss your chance forever!" Kurt yelled at me.

"Alright." I let out a sigh and take my bathrobe then walked to the bathroom.

"I'm waiting here in case you will fall asleep in the bathroom." Kurt yelled.

I rolled my eyes and take a looked at the clock. 9am? That morning? Really? God slept at 4am last night. I turn the knob and cold water come out from the shower. I brush my teeth and washed my face then shower.

After that I walked out from the bathroom and Kurt is still sitting on my bed. I told all of you, dont play along with my step brother. He is dangerous. I opened my wardrobe and wear my skinny jeans, a tanktop also a flannel shirt. I take my black converse and my sling bag. I let my hair in ponitail and I feel fresh a bit now.

Me and Kurt walked downstairs where Finn is already waiting for us. Rachel, mom and Burt are having breakfast together on the dining table. I take a slice of bread and put nutella on it.

"It was so hard to wake this girl and you already late but still eating like nothing happened!" Kurt yelled at me.

"I just eat a slice of bread." I protest at Kurt.
"Okay two slices."

"To be a proffesional model you have to on time and not much eating!" Kurt said to me.

"Breakfast is health for your body. Right stepdad?" I pointed at Burt.

"Absolutely right sweetie." Burt nodded as agree.

"But in this case we already late. Eat your breakfast there or in the car." Kurt take my hand.

"Well if you said so. Rach, that mini lunch box." I said to Rachel to give me a lunch box.

I opened it and place cornflakes in it. I take a mini box of fresh chocolate milk to make a cereal in the car. I hold the lunch box and take another slice of bread.

"Come on twins!" Kurt rolled his eyes.

"See you Rach, see you sons. Daddy have to go." Finn kissed Rachel and rubbed her chest.

"Kurt you need to stop ruin my Saturday morning." I rolled my eyes.

"Now or never sweety." Kurt yelled and walked off.

"See you guys!" I let out a sigh and waves them a good bye.

I entered the back seat with Finn is driving and Kurt on the front seat. This is what I dont like to being the youngest daughter in home. My two sucks brother always think that I'm a little girl.

"Jonas already waiting for us with his crew." Kurt suddenly said.

I didnt say anything. I opened my mini lunch box and put milk on it to eat my cereal. I'm so hungry and I cant have breakfast only with a slice of bread. I looked at my sling bag and I just realized I dont bring any money I left my wallet in my room. Oh God.