Chapter 71

Principal Schue's Wedding Day

"Bridesmaid get ready!"

"Uh Emily and Rachel can you guys stay here until I get ready? I'm so nervous." Ms. Pilsburry said.

I turned my face at Rachel and she nodded. "Sure." Rachel said to Ms. Pilsburry.

"I'm so nervous and I'm afraid that my OCD will back and ruin everything today." Ms. Pilsburry said.

"Hey dont be afraid. Butt chin loves you for the way you are, he dont really care about your ocd. Just believe in yourself that everything will be alright." I said to Ms. Pilsburry.

"The wedding will be held in ten minutes!"

"Yep. What Emily said is right. Come on Ms. Pilsburry let face the truth that today is your wedding day!" Rachel said happily and smiled at me so I smiled back at her.

"You are the queen, today. We are here for you!" I said to Ms. Pilsburry.

She let out a sigh and built a smile on her face. "Yes. I love Will and I just cant believe that today is our wedding day. Thank you guys so much!" Ms. Pilsburry smiled at me and Rachel.

"You dont need to. Come on." I smiled at her and take her hands to help her walk from the dressed room.

We walked out from the dressed room to get into the altar. Principal Schue must be waiting inside also all the guests.

I can hear Mercedes and Kurt singing a song inside. This is not my wedding day but I'm kind of bit nervous with this.

"Okay this is the time!" The wedding organizer said.

I'm standing next to Rachel. We wearing a mini pink dress with no sleeve and a ribbon on the chest. Our hair is in folded and we hold small bouquet of white and pink roses. It's awkward when two brunettes become bridesmaid for a redhead bride.

The music turns into a music instrumental. Me and Rachel entered the room and walk into the altar. Ms. Pilsburry walked behind us by one minute separated with us. I see Sam and Finn wear a white coat with a rose on it. We keep walking into the altar until Ms. Pilsburry come to Mr. Schue.

Rachel and I moved to the left side of them with Finn and Sam right opposite us. Sam smiled at me and I blushed. He is so cute today.

So bad that today Kurt cant interupt them and skip this boring part. Well, I just keep looking at my nails and start thinking why dont I give my nails some nail polish like Santana or Quinn, it will be more cute I think.

"Can we skip to the I do part because I'm so nervous?" Ms. Pilsburry whispered.

"So Emma Pilsburry will you be honor to take Will Schuester as your husband?"

"I do." Ms. Pilsburry said with a shyly smile on her face.

"And you Will Schuester will you be honor to take Emma Pilsburry as your wife?"

"Of course I do." Principal Schue chuckled.

"And now I announce you guys as a wife and a husband."

Principal Schue kissed Ms. Pilsburry and after that put a ring on her finger. Wait, she is Mrs. Schuester now not Ms. Pilsburry anymore. We are clapping and smiling looking at them. They both finally married and this is so cute.

I turned my face at Rachel and she smiled at me, I also smiled at her. I know that deep down she really wanna get married with Finn. Thats all.

"They are cute." Rachel said.

"They are." I nodded.

"Hey my beautiful bride here." Sam smirked at me and come to me.

"We are not even married yet, Sam." I rolled my eyes.