Chapter 80

"You seems so hurry, honey." Mom said as I take a slice of toast bread for breakfast.

"Yeah I need to make some reports for Principal Schue."

"Principal's secretary is busy now." Burt chuckled.

"Not really busy actually. I have to take a risk to have triple job." I said as I drink my milk.

Suddenly my phone is ringing. Got a call from principal Schue. The school start in thirty minutes.

"Yes, principal Schue?"

"I have to go downtown today, Santana will come and make sure that she will sign the contract. I leave McKinley in your hand."

"Anything else that can I do for you?"

"I need you to write some reports and make a revision letter. The letter on my table."

"Alright principal Schue."

"Thank you so much, Emily."

"You're welcome. I'll come to McKinley in fifteen minutes." I hung up the phone.

"Need a drive?" Burt asked me.

"But you will go to office at 8am right?" I asked Burt.

"I need to check the repair shop first after that I'll be back home and go to the office." Burt said.

"Well then, if you dont mind." I said to Burt as I take another slice of bread then grab my bag.

"Now?" Burt asked me.

"Of course. Principal Schue went to downtown today so I have to sobbed him today." I said to Burt.
"Bye mom. Love you!" I kissed my mom's cheeck.

"Love you too principal's secretary." Mom chuckled.

I just rolled my eyes and walked off to get into Burt's range rover. Finn is still sleeping and actually I was about to take a cab but my stepdad want to drive me so that's good I think.

15 minutes driving and finally I arrived at McKinley. Still have fifteen minutes until the school starts. I walked to Principal Schue's office to do what he wanted me to do.

I take the key from my bag. Only me and Principal Schue who can open his office door. I unlock the door and opened it. I take all the papers that I need to do after that I walked out from his office then locked his office again.

I walked myself to my office. Why principal Schue has to left me alone to control McKinley here? Oh God.

"Ms. Hudson, there are letter from school council for Principal Schue." A blonde tall girl give me some letters.

"Thank you." I take the letter from her and walked off leave her.

I unlock my office then place all those papers on my table. Fortunately that my office is full of window even the door is made from glasses. So I can see when everyone walked passed my office and they can see what I'm doing inside. Such a comfortable thing.

I turn my computer on. I already post anything I have to do today on my reminder so for now start with create new principal Schue's schedule for the next one week.

Suddenly the phone in my office is ringing. It must be principal Schue. No one in this school who always called me to this office except him.

"Emily's speaking."

"This is one and only principal Schue, I already change the setting of the phone so if I cant answer the calls on my office phone then the call will be move to your phone. Got it?"