Chapter 45

** Emily's P.O.V **

Finn holds my left hand as he drive me to the Dayton International Airport. I turned my face at him and give him a half-smile.

"The others might be waiting for us, right now." Finn said while driving.

"Yeah maybe." I said to Finn. I turned up the music volume in the car, so we cant cry and enjoy this morning with David Guetta's songs.

"We really lived in a small town like Lima. Huh finally we're arrived at the airport." Finn let out a sigh and park the car.

I walked out from his car, take a trolley and place all my stuff there. 2 big suitcase, 1 guitar and 2 box. Finn suddenly lift me up into the trolley then he pushed the trolley.

"Finn, I can walk by myself." I laughed because he pushed my trolley so fast.

"Haha it's okay, we cant do this next time. Lets surprise the glee club." Finn laughed and keep pushing my trolley.

"Finn, a bit slowly please." I chuckled.

"No, fast baby we have to move fast!" Finn laughed and running while pushing my trolley to the where all the glee club member waiting for us.

"Finn haha stop it, I dont want to fall to the ground." I laughed.

"Hold it hard. The superman has arrived wohooo." Finn keep running and pushing my trolley until we found where the place all the glee club member waiting for us.

The other just laughed and shake their head looking at us. "Those stupid things like this that will make Finn easily to miss." Santana said.

"Haha it was fun. Okay we already arrived. Bye, Emily." Finn said. He left me in the trolley and bring all the glee club member to walked off.

"Finn Hudson!! Lift me up back from here! You just suddenly lift me in here and now you left me alone like this? How dare you?" I yelled.

Finn laughed then came back to lift me out from the trolley. "I'm gonna miss this." Finn said.

"This trolley?" I asked.

"You, squidy." Finn rolled his eyes.

"Can you stop calling me squidy in front of them? I never call you fatty though in front of them." I raised my eyebrows.

"They dont know why I call you squidy though." Finn said.

"I can heard you both." Kurt sighs.

"Finn called you squidy because you're too skinny just like Squidward right?" Brittany asked.

"H-How could you know?" Finn gasped so do I.

"Just wondering. But I'm right, wow." Brittany said.

"Come on. Show circle!" Mercedes said.

I let out a sigh. "I wanna thank you guys for everything you gave me. I'll never go throught this far without any support of you guys." My tears finally come down.
"Tina, Artie, Brittany and Joe please continue our glee club. Those old over there will graduate soon, so there will be only you guys. You guys are like my little sister and my little brother." I smiled.

"Remember that you also old and you graduate ealier than us, beastie." Santana rolled her eyes.

"Well, Santana Lopez thanks for always be in the front line to protect me. Your words may hurt someone else but I know you love me and I love you too." I chuckled. I turned my face to Kurt and Blaine.
"Klaine! I dont know what inside Puck's mind so those words came out from his mouth haha I love you both, Kurt and Blaine, you both bright up my life and make it better. Thank you, I'm gonna miss you Blainey Bear and Kurtie." I smiled and wipe my tears.
"Mercie and Mike thank you for listen all those complain that I gave you guys every morning and it was not really matters. Mike, you have to find a new partner for chemistry. Mercie, thank you for spying on me without I realize it." I smiled at them.
"Rachel, we used to be a bestfriend but now we're kind of frenemies or I dont know what is that. Take care of Finn when I'm not beside him but please dont burn our house." I chuckled.
"Hey Beth's mom, I hated you at first when you told us that you got pregnant and it was Finn's, I'm not ready to be aunt that day but then time changes and you become a wise woman, you always gave me something to say to make me better even though all those your words pissed me off. I like your hair so bad! I love you Quinn, you taught me many things." I smiled at her.
"Idiot Puckerman, I even changed your phone contact in my phone with that name. Forget about the pizza bills, just consider that it was your salary to being a nanny for Finn. Become a good dad, Puck. Remember dont bring any of those chicks into my house. Thanks, you were the one who knows all behind this, I'm gonna miss your idiotic dirty mind." I chuckled.