Chapter 54

Berkeley, CA.

** Emily's P.O.V **

"We will have auditions for the Grease today." Finn said over the phone while I'm eating my lunch.

"I will come if Ryder get the Danny Zuko and Marley get the Sandy. They just cute together I think."

"Promise me? I will tell them about this!" Finn yelled.

"Yes, Cooper just offered me a flight ticket, I bet Blaine told him so I better use it than it become useless." I chuckled.

"Okay, someone will be happy then." Finn laughed.

"I said if Ryder get Danny and Marley get Sandy. If it not, I wont come. I will come on the regionals instead."

"Alright my squidy, I'll make sure about that. Haha." Finn laughed.

"But dont cheat! Just because you want me to come there then you just cheat, choose someone without auditions, I wont come if you do that." I warned him.

"Haha of course no!" Finn chuckled.

"That's my little twin." I laughed.

"So, I have to go. I would like to have a coffee in teacher's office."

"Bye patttt, I miss you!" I said.

"I miss you too squidy." Finn hung up the phone.

"They will have a Grease show in school." I said to Jonas and place my phone on the table.

"Your favorite one, right?" Jonas smirked.

"Yep." I nodded.

"So you will come to watch the show that you've been watched for more than thousand times?" Jonas asked.

"Depends if Ryder can get Danny Zuko and Marley can get Sandy Olsson, I will come but if its not I wont come."

"Who is Ryder and Marley?" Jonas frowned.

"The new member of glee club, Ryder is cute and Marley is beautiful they really cute to be together." I chuckled.

"So you will come if they play Sandy and Danny?" Jonas raised his eyebrows.

"Yeah. Just waiting for the result from Artie and call Cooper to send me a flight ticket. Oh you want to come with me?"

Jonas shake his head. "I have much things to do. But dont worry, I wont sleep with those slut when you are not here." Jonas smirked.

"I believe you." I smiled at him. He smiled back at me and we continue eating our lunch.

The main reason I wanna come and see their performance is I want to meet Sam, I miss him so bad. I watched Grease for more than thousand times and I come there for whom if its not for Sam? Cant wait to see them.

I will come home on Thursday, I will tell Cooper to send me the tickets immediately and I'll be back on Sunday morning. I grab my phone and decided to text Finn.

To: Idiot twin
I was kidding, I'll come whoever play Danny or Sandy. I'll tell Cooper to send the tickets immediately. Dont tell this to anyone else okay or I'll kick you out!

From: Idiot twin
I know your reason come here. You will surprise him. Well cant wait to meet you!

"Babe, you come there not for Sam right?" Jonas frowned.

"Of course not. I havent meet Finn almost four month, I miss him so bad." I lied.

"I believe you okay." Jonas said. I just gave him a smile. Sorry Jonas, I come there for him because he cames to my mind these weeks.