Chapter 32

Lunch Break

"Grilled cheesus and Santa are really exists!" Finn walks into the glee club table.

"Really?" Sam asked.

"Oh come stupid whale what happened this time?" Santana rolled her eyes.

"I got a new xbox stick! I found it in my locker and no one knows my code even Emily!" Finn said and showed us his xbox.

"Christmas and new years already passed a week ago Finn." I rolled my eyes.

"But look at this! I got what I pray the most." Finn said.

"I will pray to get a new guitar then." Sam said.

"Lucky you." Brittany said.

"And last night, I found a bowl of mac n cheese in my room." Finn said.

"That was me who place that bowl there. You said you want to eat that but then you fall asleep when the dinner was ready so I place it there." I rolled my eyes.

"Oopss sorry." Finn said. "I have to tell coach Beiste about this. Be right back." Finn walked away.

"Em, did you just gave him that?" Santana asked.

"He forget that I know his locker code, and he told me that he really want it. Well yeah I'm behind this. But please all of you dont tell him." I said.

"I though that story about grilled cheesus is real." Brittany said.

"So Emily is kind of our santa then." Joe said.

"Haha I'm not. I'm just so sick listen Finn talking about his sucks xbox. It really made me cant sleep." I grinned.

"Its so sick to live with a whale like him." Santana said.

"Not really. Its just so sick to live in the big house with two people in it. Sometimes nothing much I can do with Finn." I said.

"Carole wont back to Lima?" Quinn asked.

"She lives in L.A now, she will back only for something important. But I'm fine with that. I know my mom works hard for me and Finn." I sigh.

"My dad said that you'll never be alone as long as you're with your friends." Rachel said.

"Well, I dont have a dad so I dont know what he is gonna say if he see me and Finn now." I half-smile.

"Sorry, Emily, I dont mean to." Rachel said.

"It's okay. Me and Finn just realize that we lost our dad since we were 2 years old." I smiled. "But we have a superhero called mom." My tears slowly come down.

"Oh come on stop it, I feel what you felt Emily. You dont have a dad, I lost my mom since I was 7." Kurt half-smiled.

"Yeah but thank Lord I have you guys." I wipe my tears.

"Dont cry sweetie." Mercedes the one who sits beside me hug me.

"I'm not. I have you guys, Sam, Finn, my mom and the new one is my cat." I half smile.

"You remind me with Cooper. Like always." Blaine said.

"Awww Blainey you must be really love your big brother huh." I chuckle.

"No. I love Kurt so much." Blaine chuckle.

"We call it Klaine." Puck said.

"Klaine?" Santana frowns.

"Yeah, Kurt plus Blaine become Klaine. Puck said.

"Sounds weird but not really." Mike said.

"That just come from my mind and I'm so proud of it." Puck laughed.