Chapter 70

Tomorrow is Valentine day and I just spent my weekend in my bed because of a sucks flu. But today I have to back to McKinley and teaching like usual. Fortunately my flu is gone so I don't need to take a rest anymore.

Today I wear my midi flare black skirt and a grey long sleeve also a shawl that Kurt gave me. This is so beautiful. I know that Kurt is trying to keep me warm with his shawl, such a cute step brother. By the way this Saturday night, Principal Schue and Ms. Pilsburry will have their wedding day. I will be the bridesmaid with Rachel. 

"Bonjour classes!" I walk into the choir room.

"Bonsoir, Ms. Hudson!" Blaine yelled.

"Blaine, I guess you need to try to do your France homework by yourself now." I rolled my eyes.

"Hey how was your flu?" Ryder asked.

"It's kinda sucks when I have to spent my weekend in home and lay in my bed all day but fortunately my mom made me some kind of herbal medicine, a receipt from momma Chang." I said to Ryder.

"wow glad to heard that." Ryder smiled at me. I smiled back at him but Sam is glaring at us. "So our glee club theme for today is *drum rolls* original song! So I wrote a song and I think we can use this song for the regional. Finn told me that using an original song for the regional is the better one than using cover song, so lets try it." I said while give them a paper with a song that I wrote.

"A love song?" Tina raised her eyebrows.

"Yeah it supposed to be a duet song." I said.

"Kind of heartbroken song." Joe chuckled.

"Honestly I wrote that song when I was in Berkeley and after broke up with Sam, I asked Finn and Rachel to sang that song last night and it was end up with a kiss so if you guys want to use it just please no PDA." I said to them.

"Why dont you try to sing this song?" Kitty asked.

"sure. Hit it, Brad." I turned my face at Brad, the pianist.

Emily:

Face to face and heart to heart

We're so close yet so far apart

I close my eyes I look away
That's just because I'm not OK

But I hold on

Emily and Sam:
I stay strong
Wondering if we still belong

Emily and Sam:
Will we ever say the words we're feeling?
Reach down underneath and tear down all the walls
Will we ever have a happy ending?
Or will we forever only be pretending?
Will we al-al-al-always, al-al-al-always, al-al-al-always be pretending?

Emily and Sam:
How long do I fantasize?
Make believe that it's still alive
Imagine that I am good enough
And we can choose the ones we love

Sam:
But I hold on

Emily and Sam:
I stay strong
Wondering if we still belong

Emily and Sam:
Will we ever say the words we're feeling?
Reach down underneath and tear down all the walls
Will we ever have a happy ending?
Or will we forever only be pretending?
Will we al-al-al-always, al-al-al-always, al-al-al-always be

Keeping secrets safe
Every move we make
Seems like no one's letting go
And it's such a shame
'Cause if you feel the same
How am I supposed to know?