Chapter 46

Lima, Ohio.

"Finn, can you tell your sister to stop calling me when I'm in the class?" Kurt snap Finn as Finn walked into the cafetaria.

"She might be forget about the timezones." Artie said.

"Oh there is also a different timezones there?" Sam asked.

"Of course. Lima is two hours faster than in Berkeley." Artie said.

Suddenly Kurt's phone is vibrating again a call from Emily again. He rolled his eyes and answer it.

"KURTTTTTTTT!!!" Emily yelled.

"Sweetie can you stop calling me when I'm in the class? Did you forget that we had different timezones?" Kurt rolled his eyes.

"Sorry but I want to tell you something." Emily said excitedly.

"What?" Kurt asked.

"Guess, where the hell I am." Emily said.

"L.A?" Kurt asked.

"Nope."

"Lima? In McKinley?"

"Of course not. Come on." Emily said.

"Okay just tell me where the hell are you right now?" Kurt yelled make the others turned their face at Kurt.

"I'M IN VOGUE OFFICE IN NEW YORK CITY!!!" Emily yelled.

"HOW THE HELL YOU CAN GO THERE, EMILY?!" Kurt yelled over the phone make the others turn their face at him again.

"Loudspeaker! I wanna hear!" Santana said. Kurt then loudspeaker the calls.

"Well, my friend bring me here. I'm in Isabelle Wright office right now. They left me alone here, my friend just having a photoshoot so Isabelle went there to see it." Emily said.

"WHO THE HELL YOUR FRIEND IS?" Kurt yelled again.

"Jonas Altberg. I owed him about the college trip yesterday so he wanted me to accompany me to vogue." Emily said.

"You're friends with Jonas Altberg? You and him are friends? EMILY GO BACK TO LIMA RIGHT NOW OR I'LL KILL YOU!!!" Kurt yelled over the phone.

"Yeah, he was Jonas that I told Santana yesterday, Ashley's bestfriend and my new friend. Why?" Emily asked.

"You dont know you're friend with a hot guy from vogue that most of his photos is in the cover page! BRING HIM HERE! OMG HE IS FUCKING HANDSOME AND HOT EMILYYYYY!" Kurt yelled again.

"Emily will die after this." Santana rolled her eyes.

"I never read vogue before. All I know only vogue.com then I never know that he is a male model but he is kind of popular. You want his number? I will ask him for that." Emily said.

"Hell no. You said that when Blaine is sitting next to me. Bring Isabelle and Jonas here pleaseeeeee." Kurt said.

"I'm not promise but I will ask him if he want to go there watch you guys performance for the sectionals. So maybe you both can meet and work together." Emily said.

"Oh hell please baby please bring him to me. I wanna know his secret why he is so handsome." Kurt said.

"Emilyyyyyy come here." A guy voice over the phone.

"Oh I have to go, Jonas called me. Maybe I'll be auditioning for the next vogue model. Haha kidding. Talk to you later." Emily chuckled.

"You'll die Emily! You will! Byee I hate you!" Kurt hung up the phones. Then cover his face with his hand. "Finn, your sister, I will kill her after this." Kurt grinned.