Chapter 89

"Roderick, did you see coach Lopez?" I asked him as I passed him in the hallways.

"Maybe in the field with the cheerios, Ms. Hudson." Roderick said to me.

"Ah yes, you are right. Why I dont think about that." I rolled my eyes.
"Thank you by the way!" I smiled at him then walked off.

Principal Schue want me to call Santana but she seems so hard to find. I dont know but Santana always can hide herself.

I entered the field where the jock is practicing with Shannon. Where is Sam? He is not here. Wait what are you thinking about Emily? You are here to find Santana not Sam.

I finally found Santana. She is sitting on the bleachers with the others cheerleaders. So I decided to come to her and have a talk with her.

The others cheerleader suddenly stand up and stop talking at each other when I'm standing in front of them. Please I'm not devil one.

"Good afternoon, Ms. Hudson!" They said to me.

"Good afternoon." I simply said.
"Santana, principal Schue called you. I've been looking for you since thiry minutes ago." I let out a sigh.

"Girls go back practicing before Sue mad at you." Santana said to the cheerleader and walked off with me.

"I cant go there with you. He is in his office. I have to check out the new building first." I said to Santana.

"Alright Ms. Hudson." She chukled.

I rolled my eyes and stop my way. "Stop call me like that."

"Haha just kidding." Santana laughed then walked off.

I turned my way and decided to visit the new building near the field. I entered it and there is still much many things in it. The building is not ready yet. It still need more renovation.

Suddenly a broken walls fall down and be fall my feet. Ugh this is really hurt. I tried to stand up and finally I can.

"Ms. Hudson you alright?" An officer asked me.

"Yes, I'm fine. That was my bad to come here without put the safety first. It's okay." I half smiled at him.

"I can help you to the nurses room." He said to me.

"It's okay, that was my bad. I can handle it. You just have to go back to finish it, before principal Schue got mad because it's still weak." I smiled at him.

"If you said so. I'm so sorry with that." He said to me.

"It's fine." I said then walked out.

I cant walked like normal right now. I entered the old building and I can feel that some liquid on my feet. I looked up and my feet is bleeding.

I walked in the empty hallways alone. This is the class time and the other student must be already in the classroom. I tried to walk with holding the wall. This is really hurt and it's ten more meters to get into nursery room.

My feet feel so weak now. I almost fall to the ground but suddenly a hand catched my body. I looked up and Sam lift me up.

He lift me up bridal style. He didnt say anything to me. He keep walking as he lift me up. We passed the nursery room and I frowned at him. He just smirked at me.

We then entered the empty choir room. He place me to sit down on the piano. He then take first aid box and clean up the blood from my feet.

"Luckily I learned how to take the first aid." He said while cleaning the blood.