Chapter 60

Thanksgiving

"Sam will have a thanksgiving dinner with us right?" Mom asked.

"Yep, his parents moved to Kentucky so he lived in Lima alone." I said while helping my mom preparing for the dinner.

"He lives alone in Lima?" Mom gasped.

"Yep, can you imagine mom if Finn live alone here?"

"He might burn our house." Mom chuckled.

"Errr I will be starving all day." Finn rolled his eyes.

"Haha you will be skinnier than me, Finn." I laughed.

"Where is Puck? He doesnt come?" Mom asked.

"Puck went home since I came here. He might be have a dinner with his mom and his half brother." I said.

"Half brother?" Mom frowned.

"Yep. It's Jake. I dont know whats going on with his family, no one of my business." I simply said.

"Anything is no one of your business, Emily." Finn rolled his eyes.

"Whatever, Finn. you better practice for your gangnam style tomorrow." I rolled my eyes.

"Ooh yeah it will be held on our auditorium." Finn said.

"Hope you guys will win this. If you lose, I'll kick your ass, you cant be a good director for them." I said to Finn.

"I'm sure that we will win this!" Finn screams.

"Yeah I hope so." I sighed.

"Sweetie, what time Sam will come? The turkey is ready." Mom said as pull out a turkey from the oven.

"5 minutes. He might be on the way here." I said.

"I wish Rachel was here." Finn said sadly.

"Why dont you just follow her to New York? I mean you can visit her there and make a little surprise." I smirked at Finn.

"I dont even know her address in New York." Finn said.

"Kurt told me baby. I got it." I smirked at Finn.

"So wanna come there this weekend?" Finn asked.

"Did you just ask me to go there with you? Well, sure but also with Sam. And mom, can we?" I asked my mom.

"Thats fine guys. You both can go there but make sure, before Monday you guys have to go back here." Mom said.

"Yeay!" I shouted.

"Dont tell Rachel or Kurt about this, please." Finn said.

"I wont." I simply said.

The door bell rings. I walked to the door and open it, it may be Sam and yeah he is.

"You look cute with that dress." Sam smirked at me and give a bucket of white rose.

"Dont try, Sam Evans. Dont try." I smirked back at him then we chuckled and hugging each other.
"Thank you for this beautiful flower." I said as we pulled our body away and smiled at him.

"You are more beautiful, baby." Sam smiled at me.

"Haha stop it. Come on, the turkey is ready. Finn might be start it first." I chuckled and grab his hand guide him to the dining room.

"Hello Sam, how are you?" Mom greet Sam and let him sit down on the dining table.

"I'm fine Carole, how about you?" Sam smiled to my mom.