1. Friends

-"Talking"
-"Yelling"
-'Thoughts'
-"Whispering"
-Flashback

-Y/N is (Your/Name)
-L/N is (Last/Name)

___________________________________

3rd Person POV
______________________________

Year 825

Titans, the bane of Mankind.

Naked, mindless, and wandering figures, wanting nothing more but to devour humans and wipe out all of them.

Nearly a century ago, these monsters came very close to achieving this goal, driving humanity to the brink of extinction.

Fortunately, hope was not lost and in the end, human willpower and ingenuity triumphed as man and the titans were cut off, thanks to the great Walls.

These giant, fifty meter tall structures are man's shield against the titan threat, with The Walls of Maria, Rose, and Sina preventing the utter destruction of what remains of humanity.

Out of these three, Wall Sina is the innermost Wall and so, is the safest place to live in, due to its great distance from the lands of the titans.

The Royal Government, which upheld law and order within the Walls, is also located deep within Wall Sina.

Whilst it could already be considered important due to these reasons, there's also a notable secret that it holds within itself.

For this is where it all started.

The story of the man who would one day serve as the Devil's adherent.

___________________________________________

In the Stohess District, as the warming sun slowly rises over the horizon, a young boy, around seven years old, can be seen walking through the streets whilst carrying a bag of some sort.

He sports whitish-gray hair, with a set of dull, F/C eyes and quite the proper attire, consisting of a white, uniform shirt with a dark-blue sweater on top and a pair of light brown pants.

Passing by many people, some of them give the boy a look of slight concern due to his disheveled and fatigued facial appearance, but he ignores them and walks on, minding his own business.

Traversing an unknown path, taking many turns and passing through numerous crowds, he finally reaches a particular building, that appears to be a schoolhouse, of some sort.

He enters the building and roams its halls, not bothering to check which rooms he passes by, before arriving and stopping at a specific one.

Entering the classroom, the boy observes a lack of students, signalling that class hasn't started yet. Then, his eyes land upon one child in particular.

A blonde haired boy, of around the same age. He has well brushed hair and wears an attire similar to that of the gray-haired kid, which would be expected by the lavish people of Wall Sina.

This child is Erwin Smith.

The boy walks towards the blonde and sets his bag down onto the seat before greeting his close friend.