32. Raid

___________________________

3rd Person POV
___________________________

Y/N: "That's a big ass house."

Sparrow: "Yeah, no kidding. I knew he'd have a huge mansion but this is something else."

As the two men converse, they stand atop a small hill overlooking an immensely large estate surrounded by nothing but lush green plains, which stretch out for several miles.

They're currently inside of Wall Sina and are close to the capital of Mitras, hiding right beneath their enemies' noses.

Focusing on the mansion, it's been surrounded from all four sides by concrete walls, with spiked and metallic fencing atop, to prevent any trespassing.

On the backside of the building, a large garden is visible, with a few workers tending to the plants and hedgerows. Accompanying them is what looks like two full squads on M.P's as they patrol the area.

Moving on to the main building itself, the structure is mainly composed of stone and mahogany wood. Due to the size of it all, it's safe to assume that it has at least 3 floors, including the ground floor.

The second floor contains a wide terrace at both the front and back where guards constantly patrol, taking note of their surroundings. Finally, the third floor appears to be greatly concealed with only a few small windows present, overlooking the estate.

Turning his attention towards the gate and the front entrance, Y/N notices an oddity whilst Sparrow continues to analyze the compound.

Y/N: "Hey, look over there. Aren't there way too many carriages here?"

Following Y/N's pointed finger, he understands what the Survey Corps captain is concerned about.

Sparrow: "Hmm.........You're right. The front courtyard road is almost packed full of those things. Something's definitely up....."

Y/N: "No doubt that makes the job a lot tougher. So, anything that we can do, Mr. Expert?"

Hearing that mocking name, the old man grows slightly annoyed before shaking his head and brushing it off.

He turns back towards the concrete wall before discovering an important detail.

Sparrow: "Over there. A piece of the wall is broken. It might just be enough to squeeze through but it'll be tight."

Y/N: "Good enough. Though, what'll we do once we get inside? There's a shit ton of security on site."

Sparrow: "Stealth is our top priority but optional. If things go loud, you can use those guns of yours and make it easier for us. Besides, it's not like they can call for help out here, in the middle of nowhere."

Y/N: "Never say never. Mitras is just a few kilometers away. If we go loud, we'll have to kill them all."

Sparrow: "That doesn't sound like an issue. So, let's get to work."

Nodding in agreement, Y/N places his left hand upon his thigh before gaining a sharp look.

Y/N: "We'll find this guy and finally have some clue as to what's going on. We can't afford not to."

Sparrow: "I agree with you on that. It's getting dark. We should get moving."

The two descend down the hill and start sneaking up to the perimeter wall, being cautious of the men located on the balconies.