44. Perfect Game

_____________________________________

3rd Person POV
_____________________________________

3rd Person POV_____________________________________

Beast Titan: "Hmm......That one was a bit too high."

After countless moments of patient observation and horrid scheming, it's finally happened.

The Beast Titan stands and has taken an action.

Previously having dropped only subtle hints to his nefarious deeds and mindsets, the hellfire to be rained down-upon the Survey Corps-has begun in full now and with his adversaries continuing to remain none-the-wiser, the tides of this battle and the Eternal War itself have been shifted for the worse for Humanity.

And so, as the first wave of bombardment greets the frontlines that's been engulfed by man and titan alike, it results in a sheer scale of destruction that's been seen only few times prior, and it encapsulates the maximum area of damage in a bloodied-red mist of death, hopelessness and utter despair.

Houses have been turned to nothing but rubble and debris, the speeding titans from before have been turned to meaty chunks, and worst of all, for the courageous scouts that fought against an unstoppable enemy, the limbs with which they wished to once sour through the free skies have been mangled in every unsightly way possible; the shock of their own horrific injuries is all that stops a cry or scream from exiting their mouths.

And yet, even after such devastation, this merely marks the beginning.

Beast Titan: "Oh, leave it right there, please."

His orders to the nearby subordinate-that's currently preoccupied in rolling several boulders of around the same size over-are much like his brutal actions; simple, to the point and without any unnecessary delays.

Thus, the moment remains perfect and forever within the hairy titan's grasp, considering the fact that the element of surprise and horror is perpetually on his side, and almost as if the blonde shifter within is complimenting his own intellect and brilliance, he places his hands around another boulder below; the single, contained shape is instantly shattered into several smaller chunks of mineral artillery.

Beast Titan: "Well, the first pitch is always just a warm up, anyways."

Stretching the lanky arms above his head, much like how he'd done so previously, the seemingly enthusiastic War Chief reassures not only himself of his titan's capabilities but also states his desire of a complete and utter victory to whosoever may play the witness.