✧🌙════𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕠 𝕋𝕠𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕠𝕜𝕚════🌙✧

Start from the beginning

"I think these rogues are messing with us." I started, holding Izuku by the small of his back and guiding him toward the training room. "This involves you just as much as it involves me so you should hear what we are speaking about," I told him as we now stood in front of the training room doors. Izuku looked a bit confused but he nodded, walking through the doors as I opened them, following behind him.

Upon seeing us, the fighters in the room quit their chatter and turned their attention to both me and Izuku, acknowledging us. Since Izuku couldn't stand for so long without his feet hurting him, I pulled a chair from the far side of the room to where we usually stand when we were talking to the fighters and placed it down, making sure he was comfortable and then looking back at the wolves in front of me.

"These rogues are planning something if they can show up on our land and then leave without putting up a fight," I began, looking at each and every wolf in the room to see that they were listening to me attentively. "It's not any of us that they want, it's my mate but that doesn't mean that they wouldn't hurt you or any of us in this place to get to their goal," I continued, pointing at the scar that was on my face.

"I'm not asking, I'm begging that you protect yourselves. If your mates or kids are outside, make sure that they aren't alone. Guards should be present outside but we shouldn't take any chances."

As the time carried on, I continued to speak with the fighters and listened as they gave their points as well on how they can ensure safety. I of course listened attentively to them until I told them that they were alright to go for the rest of the day. They were training for long hours for the past few weeks so a day or two a week without training wouldn't be bad.

"Are you thinking about it?" I questioned when I saw Izuku looking like he was lost in thought. The Omega muttered a 'huh' before letting out a little chuckle and shaking his head and hands.

"No, no. I don't want to stress the baby thinking about rogues," He answered back with a hum. "I was thinking about how I forgot that Mom wanted to help with the baby's room today," Izuku said, a bright smile forming on his face when he mentioned this. "One of the helpers has a really nice quirk that allows them to decorate quickly so they are helping too. Maybe we'll be finished by the end of the day." I'm certain that if Izuku could've jumped around right now as he carried on talking about the baby's room, that he would've but I was glad that he wasn't thinking too much about the rogues.

"A-Ah," Izuku stopped his rambling, one hand holding his stomach and the other on his forehead as he held it down. I was quick to hold him, not wanting him to fall when I picked up on this.

My eyes were roaming the stance of Izuku quite rapidly. "What is wrong? Are you in pain?" I quickly asked, ready to take him to the pack doctor if he was. A chuckle emitted from Izuku and he waved it off, holding up and giving a big breath.

"I'm f-fine," He said with another chuckle following after. "I just think the baby kicked my rib." I was still a bit on edge in the case that he was feeling anymore pain but Izuku just laughed again, placing both of his hands on his stomach.

"Everything's okay, Sho. I promise," I guess he noticed the look that I was showing and probably with how I was holding him he tried to reassure me. "Now can I go to do the baby's room? Promise me you won't come until it's finished." It was like nothing had happened as Izuku gripped my hands and showed me his bright viridescent eyes when he was pleading. I sighed and shook my head but couldn't help a smile from forming on my face when I answered him.