I am quick to close the app, tossing my phone over the side of the bed.

"No... no no..." I repeat, placing my free hand over my mouth. It was hard to believe. Matthew, my own ex and best friend... is gone? I can feel myself start to hyperventilate, staring at the plain roof above me. I know all three of them, what if..?

"Nngh.. Liam?" My body tenses as Carter's staggered voice wakes my panicked state. I instantly feel relief.. I only need him. As long as he's still with me.. "G-good.. morning." He mumbles, rubbing his eyes. Half of me expects him to get up and leave me... but the other half knows he won't as he wraps his body tighter around me. That's when my heart starts to race. I know for sure he probably hears it, with his head laying on my chest and all, making me flush with embarrassment. I am nervous and I can't help but not return the cuddle. It's hard too when you're still in misbelief.

"Are you okay..?" He starts, placing his hand over my chest where my heart is beating. I look away, ashamed. He noticed. "You're heart's beating real fast.."

"You're making it race... I'm just so happy.. I thought for sure you would run away the moment you got up." I reply, my left hand rubbing around my mouth awkwardly. He sits up a bit, trying to get a good look at me.

"If you want I can get up. I'm probably heavy-" as I felt him move off of me, I quickly grab him, pulling him into a tight hug.

"Don't go.." I feel his body vibrate with a chuckle as he tries to return the hug. It seems weird on how a boy like Carter could have such a loving side to him. Was my Carter in the dream telling the truth? Has he liked me from the beginning too? I sat there a bit until a question pops into my head. "What are we Carter...? Does this mean we're dating..?" It takes him awhile to answer as he just lays there.

"Whatever you want Liam. I'm yours if you'll have me."

"Are you sure I'm what you want? I'm not that great of a guy.."

"Liam." He growls, pulling out of my grip to stare into my eyes. He looks angry and serious as he grabs my face. "I may have been an ass in the beginning, but I want you." My eyes open wide. Did he really say that..? It is confirmed the moment he aggressively pulls himself into me for a sloppy kiss. I close my eyes, returning it. Things are starting to get a bit heated until a soft meow was heard beside us. Carter pulls away laughing, as he looks over at Mocha, who was now pawing the bed next to us.

"She also wants attention." He snickers, scratching behind her ears. She starts to purr, pushing back up against his hand. This moment is like staring at a painted picture. A huge smile makes its way across my face as I watch my two loved ones. With them two here, i'm complete.

"Hey, Carter." He hums, not once looking away from Mocha. "How about we go on a date. You know... to celebrate our relationship?" He blushes and continues to avoid looking at me most likely from embarrassment.

"I would love that." He says, finally pulling away from Mocha to look back at me. "Where will we go?" I smirk, sitting up so fast it causes Carter to fall off of me, and Mocha to literally fall of the bed from fear.

"It'll be a surprise. So, get dressed into something warm."

"Wow, okay." He face shows how surprised he is, but I could see a bit of excitement here and there. I peck his lips, standing up.

"Well shoo shoo, get dressed." I usher him into the closet playfully, and wait until he closes the door with an adorable giggle before screaming into my palms like a huge fan girl. Even when me and Adam started dating, I didn't act this excited.

After my moment, I change into a muscle red shirt, throwing on a jacket, slipping on some black sweat pants with red stripes among the sides and start towards the door. Wait, maybe I should leave a quick note. I stop and spin on my heels, grabbing a piece of paper and a pen.