Valentine's day Special

Valentine's day is here and I have no idea what to do. I wanted to spend time with Carter but.... he wasn't here... his bed empty. He told me that he was going to hang out with Kim like all day. It scared me. Was he going to ask her out?? Give her a gift? I can NOT have that happen..

I jump out of bed and fix my clothes. I only got back awhile ago from getting breakfast for Carter and only to find out he was leaving to Kim's dorm room! Makes me very upset..

I sigh to myself and leave to exit the room.. and once I open the door i'm being jumped on.

"Liam~!!" Oh god.

"Julie..? What are you doing?" She had a tight hold on me, her head on my chest.

"I just wanted to see you!" I could've sworn I rejected her like 50 times. Im tired of doing this.
I shove her off lightly.

"Look Julie... please understand—" she pouts.

"Come on! Let's have some fun... it's valentines day! And I have a gift for you.." she smirks grabbing my hand. I grimaced. She's touching me.... ugh "let's go to my dorm.." She starts to pull my hand towards her chest—

"No!" I pull back. "Julie! Please not here." Her mouth widens— but she quickly shuts it, winking.

"I see..! You're shy!" I roll my eyes sighing.

"I'll be going now.." I start to walk away but she follows.

"Have you looked in your locker yet? I bet you have a lot of love letters and chocolates." I shrug.

"I haven't looked." My eyes narrow as she grabs onto my arm still walking beside me.

"It will never beat my present for you though~"

———

It felt like an hours walk when I got to my locker with Julie attached to me like a leach. I was going to go walk around but now I want to look in my locker and go back to the dorm room and cry.

"Let's see what you got!" Laughs Julie as she waits for me to open it. And just what I kind of imagined— papers and envelopes fell from my locker onto the ground. This is like one of Carter's anime's. I groan and pick them all up, Julie thinking it's okay to help me.

Once we have them all off the ground, she turns to me.
"I'll take these from you. You don't need them." She snickers running off with half my letters she picked up. I honestly didn't care that she took them. I already have my eyes on someone anyways.

———

I finally got to my dorm room and throw the letters onto the floor. Guess I'll read them. I sit on my bed and open one of the pink envelopes.

   Dear Liam,
        You are like SOOOOO cute! I had my eyes on you for so long now and I hope you can see me the same! Please meet me whenever you can..! Lovee youu
     —Stephany

Soo I have no idea who Stephany is... but oh well. I toss it aside and open another.

Please date me!! You are so amazing <3 <3 <3

I toss that aside as well. These people are not good at convincing me. As I reached out for another one— my phone rings. The number was unknown so I choose to ignore it and I continue with the letter.

   You don't talk to me often, but I think I really like you Liam! Please give me a chance and—

Before I finish I look back over at my phone. I have over 300 messages?! What the hell?! I grab my phone— throwing the letter down to also see a voicemail from the unknown number.

"Hey! This is Kim.. if you can please help out with Carter! I may or may not have given him some alcoh—"

"Is that Liaammm!! Liam!! Liam..!! Kim is that Liam!! Tell him I loovvee him..!" I heard a bit of shuffling. My face felt flushed a bit to hear those words come out of his mouth.

"Fuck it! I'm bringing him to you!"

The voicemail ended. Of course she got him drunk... who knows what will happen when he gets here.

And just on cue.. she walks in with a drunk Carter attached to her.

"I'm so sorry about this Liam. But you also didn't answer my call!" I watch with wide eyes as I watch her throw him on his bed.  "I'll be leaving now. Please deal with him. He wouldn't stop talking about you." She stomps out of the room angrily. Wow.

"Y-you.. okay?" I stutter out, watching him whine.

"Liammm!" He cries running over to me. He jumps onto me— sending us down on my bed. Oh shit. "I missed you— I thought you hated me!" I could feel his tears run down my neck. It felt so nice to have him so close to me. I run a hand through his hair.

"I don't hate you." He sniffs leaning away to look into my eyes.

"You don't..?" I laugh, moving stray pieces of hair from his face. "Liam...." I wipe his tears away.

"I don't. I like you, don't you worry."

"Do you love me??" I blush. I do. I do, I love you so much. "Because I love you!!" He laughs hugging me close again. Damnn this kid.

"How about we get some sleep?" Once again he leans away from me looking down my face.

"But i'm not tired.." I watch his eyes glance down at my lips. I've gotten so used to his drunk self by now.. but he flusters me every time.

"Too bad." I roll him over to where we are both laying on our sides. He whimpers a bit— cute.

"Who gave you all those letters...?" He asks pouting.

"Some girls."

"I don't like that." He glares.

"Are you jealous?"

"Yeah.." I laugh.

"It's okay. I don't like any of them." Then it comes to mind. I forgot. "Carter. Get some sleep.. I have a gift for you."

"You do?!" His eyes brighten up. I smile and plant a kiss on his head.

"Yes.. now get some sleep.."

————
End

-----------------Authors Note----------------

Hey guys were almost ready for the new chapter to come out but first have a cute little Valentine's day short