Thursday

My body felt so heavy as I laid on my bed. At least, I believe it's my bed; it has the same comforting feel to it but it has a different smell and warmth to it. I try to get more comfortable until I feel someone push on my arm.. Carter? Oh no.. am I late again? He's really thoughtful to wake me up again.

"Wake up!" Wait a minute... that doesn't sound like Carter.. I open my eyes using most of my strength when my eyes meet with brown ones. "There you are." Wait a minute...
realization of yesterdays events hit me hard and fast- making me shove him. Andrew. I remember now.. It wasn't just a nightmare; not at all.

"What the hell?!" I watch him grab my wrists. I wince fuck; the pain in my wrist never subsided, it still hurts like a bitch. I follow Andrew's gaze to see him staring at his hands holding mine. Blood was slowly dripping down my hands onto his own. "Still bleeding... what a pain." He stands up and releases my hand. I stare at my wrist. The A was covered with a fresh coat of my cold, crimson blood but wasn't as noticeable as I originally thought it was. For some reason all of this seems so natural; like someone up there made this as my 'fate'; to make sure my life was a living hell. I mean my whole life has been nothing but hell from the beginning. When will things become happy? That's an easy question Never; anytime something good happens to me it seems a million more bad things come to make sure the happiness is ruined. This is like a big joke; from the beginning of birth our so called 'god' decided that I was going to be the toy of entertainment. I was put here to suffer; at this point no one understands what I'm actually going through. Im awaken from my thoughts as a towel lands on my head. "Wipe up the blood." I hear Andrew say lightly from across the room. Maybe it's best if I go along with his rules for now; just to stay on the safe side. He doesn't seem like a bad guy when he isn't mad; I wrap my hand in the towel trying to suppress the blood. I try my best to find my voice.

"Are you going to class..?" My voice was hoarse, but I managed to get it out loud enough for him to hear.

"Yes, and you are too." My head jumps up- my gaze meeting his. I'm going to class? Will I be able to see Carter?? Maybe I can warn him... maybe he can help me?? But does he even want to see me..?

All hope I had seems to just disappear when I remember the things I need to even be ready... "Wait. What about clothes?" He sighs at my words and walks over to his drawers- pulling out what resembles a pair of pants and socks as well as a shirt from his closet. He then walks over to me, grabbing my hand.

"The restroom...? You know, to change?" I gesture to the bathroom then to the clothes.

"No, you will change in front of me. Right here." He throws a sharp look-- pointing at the ground. This guy makes absolutely no sense once so ever. Literally the... 4th day? I think? Of school. I just met this guy and I am now locked away in his dorm room. Everything makes no sense!

"Andrew, I don't feel comfortable changing in front of you. Please understand th-"

"It's funny how you think everything I say is just a suggestion. It's an ORDER." I can't even feel my reaction change at all as he forced a harder grip on my arm. It's like I can't even feel the pain that was shooting up my arm at all. Also, how can this beat the pain that's originating from my wrist? "You want to be stubborn..? So be it. I will undress you myself." His hands move down to my waist. His hands slowly work at my belt-- Oh hell no!

"Hey- hands off!" I shove him off, making my way to the bathroom. I make sure to lock the door instantly hoping he didnt have a key to the bathroom and to my luck it seems he doesn't have a key since he isn't just coming in. Great, I really planned on NOT making him pissed at me today; The banging on the door didn't make the situation any bettet then it already was. Nope. Not at all.