Tuesday

"Liam? Liam honey, are you okay?"

I release a groan as I open my eyes. I must've fell asleep, but my back was in so much pain and it's so uncomfortable. My vision focuses on a figure crouched in front of me, making me shoot up in the speed of lightning. This makes them back up

"Oh... i'm sorry..." I mumbled trying to get a good look at the person in front of me. I find myself frowning when I see the one and only Julie. The so called popular chick of the school. As I said sometime before, she is very annoying especially with the lies she makes up about us 'talking'. Obviously, it's all a lie because I hardly talk to her specially with that mind set. A smirk appears on her face.

"Are you alright? I found you passed out right in front of my room..." I look at my surroundings and notice I was indeed in the middle of the hallway, a pretty good distance from my own dorm room. Wasn't I just in there before....

"Liam?" I jump as I feel a hand land on my shoulder. Julie was getting closer, her long nails attaching onto my shirt. Why can't girls stop touching me? "Were you on your way to my room? If you want to 'talk' so bad... let me know before hand." Shivers were sent through my body as she started to rub my shoulder.

"Julie..don't touch me.." I grab her hand-- throwing it off of me. Even if I wanted to hide my sexuality, that doesn't mean I can't reject some girls. Her eyes widen and she pouts.

"Come on, we all know you want this~ I mean, who doesn't?" I almost gag when she leans onto me, she's obviously trying to stuff her cleavage in my face.

"Why aren't you in class Julie?..." I decide to ask to change the subject. I just want to get the hell away from here. That was my main priority. She twirls her hair.

"Well..I have my own reasons... why aren't you in class, silly? Why are you passed out here?" I mentally sigh, I think she gave up

"I honestly don't know myself." I answer truthfully. She nods along.

"Weird." silence. I wished so hard for her to leave, and before I could her hand finds its way on my thigh. "How about we don't go to class... and have some fun? If you know what I mean." Here's the gag. No way am I doing it with a girl, specially with... someone like her.

"No Julie. There is nothing happening between us." I gain control, and shove her off-- standing up. I try walking away, but no; I got stop to a hand grabbing my arm. I turn to see Julie-- she was now standing herself.

"You're not like them. How can you not want this?" She complains, gesturing to her body. I look away almost instantly. "What? Are you gay or something?" She throws my arm-- shoving me in the process. The word 'gay' made me tense. Act calm.. play it off.

"No. I just have no interest in fake ass bitches like yourself." Her jaw drops in anger. Maybe now she will back off. She did this to herself, I have nothing else to say; so I turn away expecting her to grab me again. she doesn't so I take this chance to leave.

------

I stop in front of my classroom; I didn't expect to be late-- I actually planned to be early. I just want to know how I ended up in the hallway. Did I sleep walk? Maybe Carter knows.... Carter.... I feel my face heat up instantly. That dream instantly popped up in my head. What was I doing thinking about him like that?! I shake it off and walk into the classroom. Luckily, the professor was distracted from his phone, so this let me sneak in with no problem. I quietly take a seat next to Andrew. It occurred to me that he was once again staring at me.

"What?" I whisper. He's smirking as he tears off a piece of paper-- pulling out a pen. What's his deal and writing me notes? He finishes and pushed it towards me. I sigh, and began reading it.