Saturday

Author's note:
Hello! Before you start reading this story, we just want to give ya'll a quick warning on how sloppy or badly written the beginning chapters are. We started writing this during our Freshmen year of high school, so a lot will probably sound off or just— weird/bad. The chapters (in our opinion) get better as it goes on. Writing takes practice of course! This is our first book, so we had to adjust over the years.
Anyways, thank you for choosing to read The Night He Fell.
Enjoy-!

      Waking up every morning is probably the worst part of my day. The alarm clock doesn't make things any better. As much as I wanted to stay in my comfortable bed, I really couldn't. I promised to show up at this party I was invited to. I really wish I wasn't invited to the party that's happening tonight. Parties can be alright, as long as they aren't the opposite of 'fun'. I was very close to declining the invite, because today is actually the anniversary of my father's death. The only reason I accepted was because of James. We have been dating for about 2 years now- and yes, I am in fact gay. Not as if that is our main concern right now. He knows I'm a massive closet case. I honestly don't know how he deals with me most of the time I mean I don't allow holding hands, kissing, or hugging in public- and some how he was somewhat okay with it. But not so much with the fact girls are coming for me left and right. So to sum it up, no one knows about our 'relationship.' I promised him I would go, so here I am practically throwing myself out of bed to go drink my sorrows away. It took a lot of effort to reach across my table to retrieve my phone. As soon as I retrieve it I scroll through my notifications in hopes of finding a message saying the party was canceled. Nothing gained my attention except the missed calls I received from James. He's always like this he spams me until I finally answer it gets really annoying and I constantly tell him I'm not a morning person, but who listens to good ol' Liam. Well, obviously not James. But I do wonder why he called. Am I late? Was it cancelled? I couldn't help the smile that creeped onto my face at that last thought, but knowing my luck that was more than likely not the case. I know I can't be late though... sadly my alarm clock is always set at 7 am and James said it didn't start till 8pm. After being lost in thought for what seemed like hours, I decide to call back. He picks up on the third ring "Hey, what took you so long to call me back!?" The sound of his rough voice has always been one of my favorite attributes that he has.

"Yeah sorry I was sleeping...I should have woke up just to answer one of your calls..."

"Don't let it happen again! You know how worried I get when you don't answer."

"Whatever I need sleep, plus you know exactly what time I get up so you shouldn't be surprised if I don't answer when I'm sleeping." I hear him release a sigh before speaking.

"Yeah.. okay. Try not to make it a habit to miss my calls, will ya?"

"Sure sure."

"AND make sure to check in at least once every hour."

"Alright mom."

"Good. I have to go now, love you."

"Okay.. love you too." With that, he ends the call. He's so annoying with his constant nagging about the rules he made when we started dating so I couldn't help but roll my eyes. I honestly feel like I am being controlled by my strict mom who never let me do anything on my own. He should trust me not to be unfaithful I mean I've always abided by his rules. I get that he's scared to lose me but I know for a fact Im loyal when it comes to relationships. I don't plan on breaking up with him or leaving him anytime soon, so why does he need to be so strict? I just need to get out of this place. I honestly don't know how time skipped by so fast, but it was already 3pm before I knew it and with this knowledge I walk through the room until reaching my bathroom. I look in the mirror that's reflecting my messed up state, my dark blue hair was all types of screwed up; so I quickly comb through it, before leaving to go to my closet to pick out my clothes for this afternoon. In the end, I decided on a pair of black pants with black vans and a grey T-shirt. With one quick motion I brushed my teeth and gave myself a final look over Wow how is it possible to look this shitty, but I'll just go with it anyways, maybe no one will notice. I make my way to the kitchen for a quick breakfast well in the end I made due with a quick and easy sandwich. After making my sandwich I throw myself on the couch. -- before I knew it my food was gone from my plate. God damn, I must've been hungry. A nearby clock showed it was only around 3:40, so I decided to be an old fuck and watch the news. Hopefully they'll talk about something interesting for once. Finally; it's time to start heading to the party it's crazy how fast time is going. As much as I want to cancel plans here and now, I would rather keep James in a good mood. Trust me, you don't want to see him angry.. it happened once before. I used to fake my own sickness to skip the parties but eventually... James caught on. I would rather not piss him off like usual. I grab a few things and my keys to my car, and eventually make my way down the road.When I arrive at the party I'm instantly greeted by Jean, Chris, Beth, and Linda and I had to say hi but then they told me James was looking for me outside by the pool. I don't want him waiting for too long, so I make my way there in a hurry. It was pretty difficult getting through all the dancing bodies in the house. I cursed under my breath as I shoved them away from me. But someone is particular caught my interest. A boy, who honestly looked pretty young slipped right by me. He had blonde hair with a light pink tint and the prettiest eyes I honestly has ever seen. His left eye being a shade of gold and his right being a nice emerald green. I catch myself staring and shake my attention back to the mission at hand. When I finally reach the pool I scanned around for any sign of James. I couldn't see him anywhere.. which was honestly really strange. he should've be here by now. Through the loud blaring music I hear a scream. A girl's scream I look around panicking to myself feeling as if I was going insane. I take a breather and run out to where I believe the source of the scream came from. What I saw.. was something I never knew I would have come face to face with. James...it was James but not the James I came to love.. no. The girl was obviously laying down in a pool of red dark crimson blood, her limp body showed hardly any sign of moving as James slowly started sawing through her body as if it was butter. I could feel bile rise up my esophagus as the man I loved cutting the girls fingers off one by one and blood.. going everywhere as he cut her elbows and her arms down; then the upper arms and he started chopping off her toes, knees, then her thighs off. James pulled her teeth out while the girls body shook, he continued to her tounge and took her eyes as he whispered something to her I couldn't make out but; he cut her open and took her organs and stuffed them in a jar. He told the now limp dead body that her eyes are his trophy and will taste delicious. What the fuck! I jumped up and snuck away from the scene that had just happened..then darkness came.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!!! This chapter is short because it's the first chapter of many chapters to come! I really hope you all enjoyed it and comment down what you all think about the story so far! Think you for taking the time to read our story! -lex & Jazz