Once the drum line moved onto the seniors they somehow were way louder than the juniors. She didn't think it could be possible since the juniors were way too loud.

It was the end of the day anyways and Blake was staring at her phone. The minute the clock turned to two-ten she was going to stand up and climb down the bleachers so she can leave the hot, loud gym.

Once she saw it turned two-ten she pushed her way down the bleachers passing many students who began to follow her lead. She began speed walking out the doors as the cold breeze immediately hit her the second she left the building cooling her off.

Her head continued to throb over how loud everything was and an arm swung over her shoulder. She grabbed Jace's fist and twisted it before shoving him backwards. She really wasn't in the mood to deal with him.

"How was your first pep rally?" Jace asked her, ignoring the thing she just did.

"It was awful, next time we have a pep rally I'm skipping school."

He gave her a look which she ignored.

"Bye."

§

Blake snuck her way around the crowded area. She would glare at anyone who touched her as she maneuvered her way around people.

She made sure not to be noticed as she watched the last five minutes of the game. She didn't think she would show up but she wanted to see if they won or not. The boys practiced everyday after school so she figured they had to be good.

The teen girl watched as Jace threw the ball to Ethan and she nodded at his good pass. Ethan scored and the team ended up winning by one point.

Before everyone started leaving, she left right as the game ended. Cheers erupted in the stands as she walked away. She didn't want to be seen at this game so she wore her hair in a low bun with her hood up.

She quickly skated off and went to an abandoned railroad track.

§

Time passed by slowly as she watched as the sun slowly began to set. It became dark around five-thirty but she continued to stay at the track.

She had felt her phone vibrate in her jacket pocket but she didn't bother checking it. She didn't want to answer anyone, she hated being on her phone all the time. She enjoyed being able to get away from everything and get off her phone and just enjoy nature. It's something that everyone should do since nature was just so peaceful and relaxing. But so many people rather be inside playing games or just on their phone. It was sad to see but she was glad she wasn't apart of that group who were addicted to electronics.

It soon became seven and she knew homecoming had started. So she made her way to the skatepark to practice some tricks.

It was around eight was when she was shocked who actually showed up.

"Hey" Jace smiled at the purple haired girl.

"Shouldn't you be at homecoming?" she asked him.

He was wearing a white button up, some nice pants and nice black shoes with his hair gelled.

"It was boring so I left. There is still an hour and half left."

She nodded and he sat next to her.

"How was your day?"

She just shrugged.

Silence filled around them and she laid her head on her arms.